I'm so happy with how my plans are lining up!

Belia

Mouseketeer
The hotel is booked... the flights are made... the ADRs were arranged right at the 180-day mark... and today was FP day. Yes, I was up at 5:30 am on New Years Day. o_O

I am so happy with how everything lined up! I had installed MDE on my phone and an iPad just in case my computer didn't work, and it was so easy to make all of the FP I wanted. There was only one that I could not get at my preferred time... I wanted 7D in the morning, but I could only get the afternoon.

But you know what? When I input all of my FP in my touring plans and played around with the order, I actually prefer where 7D ended up. I think that ride will work out better for my kids a little later in the day.

So I am thrilled! We seem to have a nice mix of ride time and down time, and I know we have FP for all of my *must-haves*. We have 2 character meals planned and one sit-down meal each day we're in the parks. Granted, I haven't been to WDW in 20 years, and I've never been with kids, so I could have planned a total disaster. But I really don't think so. I think we're in good shape!

I guess all I have to do now is wait! And pack. But for now- wait! :earboy2:

What great news to share! Just like you, I often find when things don't go exactly according to my plan (the FP time I wanted wasn't available, my ADR time isn't working etc.) usually there's another option that ends up working better! That's why I try not to stress.

Even if things get a little off track the day of (like they can so easily with kids in tow), you're still in Disney! And you will still have an amazing time, one way or another.

Congrats on your successful planning! :woohoo:

Yayyyy! Congrats on finalizing your plans! I can’t wait to be in the same boat!! Thanks for sharing your positive planning experience :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter