"I'm too excited to sleep!"

mmmbop

DIS Veteran
Anyone remember that commercial? That's how I feel! And our trip isn't even for another 1 month, 2 weeks and 5 days :cool1:

I knew I was going. I planned on going for the scavenger hunt. NBD.

Then, over the weekend, my boyfriend decided to tease me and say "what if I went?!" and as we parted Sunday, he said he'd let me know, for certain, by the end of the week. Knowing how I am and Disney, he agreed when I pushed him for a definite answer the next day (Monday).

I think I knew deep down he'd say yes... but when he came over, and we hugged and he whispered in my ear, "YES!", it was exactly what I wanted/needed to hear.

Of course, neither of us can really afford it. But it's an extremely quick/cheap trip. Excited? You bet we are!

Now's the scary part... he hasn't been in 10 years... and when he would go with his parents, they are super commando. Me? My touring style is totally the opposite. I know no matter what I'll be back, so it's not a huge deal if I don't see something. But to have him there, and know how his parents set his expectations? :scared:

Guess I better get to work! :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter