I'm Totally Off My Game, a Bonus Trip to WDW - All Wrapped Up! Bonus DL Features, An Extended weekend with friends 2/23

Just catching up and wanted to say that it was a pleasure to meet you both. I am the person sitting next you on RRC. Also what is up with my arms on TOT? :rotfl2:We had such a fun day even though we got soaked even with umbrellas. We tried to fit Jaleo in our plans and I am sad we weren't able to. It looks delicious.

I leave on my next trip in less than 5 weeks and this TR has about 8 more chapters. So guess what? I need to post updates every 5 days or so to catch up before I leave on the next trip.
Go! Go! Go!
My dress was soaked all down the back,
Oh, no. Ugh... that couldn't have been comfortable.
This time I was the gunner, that wasn't a bad position to hold either. The Engineer has a little less responsibility and spends less time pushing buttons, but neither of those positions has as much pressure as the pilot.
Interesting observation. I'd like to try anything... anything other than engineer again.
After we finished the ride, we looked for the Miniature Millennium Falcon and actually spotted it!
::yes:: I had it pointed out to me.
And if you’re wondering. Don’t bother looking for it at Batuu West, there isn’t one.
Oh! Wonder why?
Because all the best rides in DHS are now Tier 1 FP,
:sad2: Soooo stupid.
I love seeing Fran with that big smile!
Then they had a van that could take two scooters, complete with a lift and everything.
Wow! That's great!
Then we darted backstage again to take the shortcut to Pandora.
It never occurred to me that there'd be a backstage shortcut... but of course there would be.
Because Fran can't ride the ride, she had no idea what it was like, so the guide made arrangements for her to go through the preshow sharing a number with me. When we got to the actual ride room, she exited and her scooter was waiting for her while we went on the ride.
I wonder... why can't they have a slot with no Ikran. Like in a theatre where they don't have seats for wheelchairs?
Then I noticed that Jaleo is a signature
I've neve heard of this place. It's in BCV?
Just as the bus pulled up it started pouring again, and the place for disabled boarding was uncovered so we whipped the umbrellas back out and kept ourselves from getting drenched.
Smart to have those with you. ::yes::
They were offering a five course meal for $35pp.
Deal!
They brought out my chicken croquettes.

The dish they're on is really interesting!
We were just sitting there talking when all of a sudden Scott starts to panic a bit and he immediately called out "Someone went down over here!" I turned around to see a guy on the floor having a seizure. The staff reacted excellently and were immediately on top of it. They brought him water, cold compresses, a pillow for his head, and tried to keep him as comfortable until the paramedics arrived.
Oh dear. But sounds like it was handled well.
Fran is the one who really loves the stuff. It was creamy and spicy in just the right amounts.
I like it too... and haven't had any in years.
Then we got the fried bacon wrapped dates. I'd never had them breaded before they were good, but I think I like them better baked or broiled.
I don't think I've ever eaten dates... fried, baked or broiled.
the crusty bread was perfect for sipping up all the melted butter.
Yum!
When the check came the manager presented it to our table. She apologized for the commotion and then took 50% off our bill, alcohol and all!
Really! Wow! Impressive.

How fun to get invited to a VIP tour! Too bad about the rain but it sounds like it didn't "dampen" your fun! <insert rim shot here> I've only heard good things about Jaleo! Can't wait to try it...we need to put it on the list for the 2021 trip! I hope the gentleman with the medical issue was ok but so nice of the restaurant to give you the discount...very good service.

Jill in CO

Update and I'm at work, so here's my reply already!

Ugh, back at work so soon!

I actually am not into the jelly/jam part either, either plain peanut butter, or (I know this is SUPER weird) peanut butter and cheese...

OK, that sounds a little weird, but whatever floats your boat.

So I asked D, as we did get 2! one of our runs we had 2 super experienced pilots and we got 2 apparently.

Cool. On my last trip, we almost got three.

I couldn't even believe this when you showed me, it's soo cute!

It's weird that we don't have one in DL.

Another Fran ride pic, yay!!

She did get on a few rides this trip!

Skills for sure!!

Some of the guides at DL, don't even drive their own cars, let alone Disney vehicles.

Pandora just sounds sooo well done!

It is, but I still question, why Avatar?

Ugg I know the feeling of dashing back to a hotel to try to get remotely presentable well...

At least we didn't end up needing to.

You know I'm a big gin fan, good gin= especially good drinks indeed

It's growing on me a little more.

I love Fever tree tonics- they make a few nice ones

I'd never heard of them, but it looked like a fancy bottle.

I'm not really a fan of it either tbh...I'm not a huge cold soup fan unless they are fruit based...

This was really good. I would order a bowl if we go there next trip.

Mmm I think I'd like those fried up

They were a tiny bit dry. They're usually juicier when they're baked.

This doesn't look very appealing to me.

This was my least favorite dish. I would be happy with 3-4 different things, we really didn't need five.

white choc?
Still dreaming of that dessert we had - that huge brownie cake and peppermint canolli I think it was?

I guess I took a bad picture. I went back to Scott's FB page. He got the same dessert as I did. Here are his pictures.

Wow, that's very kind indeed!

She didn't have to do it, but it was nice.

I won't see those temps for a few months yet.

Yikes, I hope it's only a few days before we see better temps, but then again another rain front is coming in. Not sure if it makes news in Canada, but all our "passes" were closed due to snow over Christmas.

Tell her "Your welcome."

I can keep this up all day!!!

She can't. She rolled her eyes and went back to sleep.

This ticks me off. There's no way in hell you should feel self-conscious or be made to feel that way.
I want to go with you one day.
I'll stare right back. "You're probably thinking you're so lucky to have two good legs to walk on and are over-joyed that Disney takes such good care of people who aren't as fortunate as you are. Right?"

Sorry.... I'm really ticked off about that.

I guess it's cause of people like in Andy's TR who feel entitled, or they just drive around the parks with no regard for others with their grandkids on their laps. Lots of people really need these things, but then there are others who are just lazy. I've seen people in scooters beeping their little horns in a crowd, like "Get outta my way!" People like that are just rude. They give everyone else a bad reputation.

Just catching up and wanted to say that it was a pleasure to meet you both. I am the person sitting next you on RRC.

I wish I'd realized who you were when we were together! :laughing:

Also what is up with my arms on TOT? :rotfl2:

Actually that happens to me a lot when I ride, the gravity pulls them like that unless you actively do something else with them.

We had such a fun day even though we got soaked even with umbrellas.

It was pretty fun! We laughed a lot and didn't take anything too seriously.

We tried to fit Jaleo in our plans and I am sad we weren't able to. It looks delicious.

It's too bad you weren't able to fit it in, it's so good! I hope we get to go back this next trip!

This time I was the gunner, that wasn't a bad position to hold either. The Engineer has a little less responsibility and spends less time pushing buttons, but neither of those positions has as much pressure as the pilot.
And if you’re wondering. Don’t bother looking for it at Batuu West, there isn’t one.
Because all the best rides in DHS are now Tier 1 FP, I booked SDD and RnRC for the two days we had planned to be at DHS. She didn't tell me she wanted to ride ToT, so I didn't make it a priority Luckily we got to ride as part of this tour.

Because DHS is just stupid now. I have a hard time justifying going there at all now; there's more to the park than SW:GE.... at least there should be.

Once at AK we briefly entered the park at the Rainforest Cafe entrance to scan our bands make it official that we were in the park. Then we darted backstage again to take the shortcut to Pandora. Soon we were on our way to link up with our Avatar to ride an Ikran. Because Fran can't ride the ride, she had no idea what it was like, so the guide made arrangements for her to go through the preshow sharing a number with me. When we got to the actual ride room, she exited and her scooter was waiting for her while we went on the ride. As always it was exhilarating and so much fun!

I am SO glad they could accomodate her like that! And yes, they should have a way to give guests who can't ride it to experience at least parts of it!

Then I noticed that Jaleo is a signature and decided we better change.

Signature? Yeah, better change.

The server told us that Gin and Tonic is a very popular drink in Spain. I'm not a Gin fan, but recently when I've tried Gin drinks and they've been made with good Gin, they have actually been quite delightful, so I decided to give it a go and it was quite good. They had several versions on the menu, and I have no idea which one I got..

Not a huge gin fan. Will drink it, but it's not my normal go-to. But, that one you got sure did look refreshing even by the garnishes. Pretty!

We were just sitting there talking when all of a sudden Scott starts to panic a bit and he immediately called out "Someone went down over here!" I turned around to see a guy on the floor having a seizure. The staff reacted excellently and were immediately on top of it. They brought him water, cold compresses, a pillow for his head, and tried to keep him as comfortable until the paramedics arrived.

Disney responds so well to these types of things. I have not one, not two, but three stories of medical emergencies I came across (and helped with) from this trip.

Then we got the fried bacon wrapped dates. I'd never had them breaded before they were good, but I think I like them better baked or broiled.

Fried? Why on EARTH would you wreck a perfectly good dish best served broiled?! Gross.

Fran ordered these peppers as her 2nd course and i didnt care for the taste of the peppers, plus there was not enough goat cheese in the mushroom mixture.

We have a local place that serves this exact dish. Zach and I got them one night and he blurts out, "Tongues?! Mom! Why did you order tongues?!" :lmao:

Our first third course was these potatoes, they were really tasty and filling, but the red sauce on the bottom of the bowl was also a little spicy.

Mmmm, papas bravas!! Common Spanish tapas dish and one of my faves!!

She apologized for the commotion and then took 50% off our bill, alcohol and all!

WHA................?!?! Holy cow, super nice, but unneccesary! Unspeakable Disney magic right there!

The place was pretty empty most of the time we were there. I think I'd like to go back there in February and we could probably just do it as a walk up, but it's definitely on my "go back" list!

Great review, Alison! I'd totally try this place given your glowing report!

Go! Go! Go!

Well I actually finished the entire TR today, but don't want to post it all at once cause no one will respond. They'll be too overwhelmed and just post a couple sentences. Even doing it every five days seems like a lot to me. Maybe I'll make longer chapters. The last one will definitely be long.

Oh, no. Ugh... that couldn't have been comfortable.

Well at least it was a dress that would dry quickly.

Interesting observation. I'd like to try anything... anything other than engineer again.

I'm not sure why you paid so much attention to the buttons. Engineer is the least attentive position, the others require a lot more attention.

::yes:: I had it pointed out to me.

We had to find it on our own. :snooty:

Oh! Wonder why?

:confused3 No idea why?

:sad2: Soooo stupid.

I know. Makes me want to go for one ride and leave.

I love seeing Fran with that big smile!

I didn't think it was a big smile! :laughing:

Wow! That's great!

It was very accomodating!

It never occurred to me that there'd be a backstage shortcut... but of course there would be.

I was amazed at how convenient it was!

I wonder... why can't they have a slot with no Ikran. Like in a theatre where they don't have seats for wheelchairs?

Totally makes sense. I wonder why they don't?

I've neve heard of this place. It's in BCV?

No Disney Springs. It opened the night that we arrived last March.

Smart to have those with you. ::yes::

That was all Fran. I would have objected, cause I'm stupid like that.

I know! It was pretty much a no brainer!

The dish they're on is really interesting!

It really was, I had to touch it an make sure it wasn't really a pillow.

Oh dear. But sounds like it was handled well.

Yes, they did a great job. I hope the guy was OK.

I like it too... and haven't had any in years.

We make our own version, but it is much chunkier, not so smooth.

I don't think I've ever eaten dates... fried, baked or broiled.

You are missing out. I like them savory and in desserts!

Really! Wow! Impressive.

::yes::

Well I actually finished the entire TR today, but don't want to post it all at once cause no one will respond. They'll be too overwhelmed and just post a couple sentences. Even doing it every five days seems like a lot to me. Maybe I'll make longer chapters. The last one will definitely be long.
I get that.
My first TR I was gung-ho and posted quickly... until people complained! :laughing:
Well at least it was a dress that would dry quickly.
Ah. Good. Did you plan that?
I'm not sure why you paid so much attention to the buttons. Engineer is the least attentive position, the others require a lot more attention.
Wanted to do a good job. I did. And missed the ride.
If I get stuck there again, I'm ignoring the buttons.
We had to find it on our own. :snooty:
That's because I'm a dumb ol' oaf and you is smart ladies.
I know. Makes me want to go for one ride and leave.
Correct.
I didn't think it was a big smile! :laughing:
:laughing:
No Disney Springs. It opened the night that we arrived last March.
Oh! Had no clue.
That was all Fran. I would have objected, cause I'm stupid like that.
:lmao:
We make our own version, but it is much chunkier, not so smooth.
I've never made it and never will. I'll have a bowl or two... and the rest will go bad. No one else would eat it.
Suppose I could freeze it, but... it's never as good (nothing is) after freezing.

So it seems that every chapter here I am prefacing with why I’ve been AWOL, but this time it’s been worse than before!

:rotfl: Life is just crazy sometimes!

All the while, our eBay store was going crazy! For the second year in a row, we are selling off our Christmas ornaments, and Christmas music from our old music store. Some days I’ve been shipping a dozen orders!

Hey, it's a good thing to be busy and in demand.

This holiday season has not seemed like holidays to me. I haven’t put up any decorations, I haven’t baked any of my traditional holiday goodies, the most I’ve done is worn my Disney holiday T-shirts!

:sad1:

Just as we were approaching the bus stop a MK bus was pulling up.

You must have stolen @pkondz 's bus pass.

We got some shots with her and Alice, and the Mad Hatter suggested that they become girlfriends. At which point I thrust my wedding ring into his face and said something like "Take note of this!"

Ha! I know you're not backing down from that fight.

Fran and I were invited to join in on a VIP tour that was already planned. We were going to be starting with Galaxy's edge and then going to AK and MK. Well I'm certainly not going to turn down such a generous invitation! I scrapped the plans for Epcot and immediately got on board with the new plans!

Absolutely, sign me up!

When we rode the Falcon, there were six of us in the group so we got our own team. For my very first time, we got two canisters of coaxium!

Hey, great!

I think? I really have no idea.

Our guide told us some neat facts about the stuff on the wall here. I thought it was cool that although it was the same area as the one in Batuu West it was different. East:

I like that they took pains to make them different.

It may have been a little too intense for her as the banked turns really bothered her, even if it didn't go upside down or anything. She doesn’t look as happy as I do, more queasy.

Poor Fran. Those curves are pretty steep.

While I tried my best, I just can't seem to rise from beaverdom.

No shame in that. The beaver is a noble animal.

As we approached the ride exit we saw a crowd gathered not wanting to go outside.

It was raining.

Hard.

Ugh.

I need to post updates every 5 days or so to catch up before I leave on the next trip. So even though some folks are not caught up, here comes the next update!

Uh oh. You're about to hit ludicrous speed, I can tell.

After we finished the ride, we looked for the Miniature Millennium Falcon and actually spotted it!

Hey, great! I didn't know that was a thing.

And in case you can’t figure out where it is, I’ve circled it for you.

Thanks! I had no idea.

Then it was time for ToT. I was so glad that others on the tour wanted to ride this because Fran was very disappointed that we didn't have FP+ for this ride. Because all the best rides in DHS are now Tier 1 FP, I booked SDD and RnRC for the two days we had planned to be at DHS. She didn't tell me she wanted to ride ToT, so I didn't make it a priority Luckily we got to ride as part of this tour.

Stupid tiers. They really make it difficult to plan a day.

As always it was exhilarating and so much fun!

Glad to hear it!

We boarded the bus to BC about 5:35 and as we left the bus stop the rain started coming down HARD! I hoped it would let up so we wouldn't be drenched rats at dinner.

Man. This is becoming a bad theme.

Yikes! That sounds really scary!

When the check came the manager presented it to our table. She apologized for the commotion and then took 50% off our bill, alcohol and all! She really didn't need to do that as it really didn't interrupt our dinner much at all.

Wow! That was great of them.

Cool. On my last trip, we almost got three.
Nice, goal for the next trip...

It is, but I still question, why Avatar?

🤷‍♀️

I'd never heard of them, but it looked like a fancy bottle.

I get them sometimes at this shop that sells discount weird stuff they gather from...well who knows where...I'm sure you have such shops that sell random stuff they gather from like stores going out of business etc..anyways I'm doing a poor job of describing, so moving on...

guess I took a bad picture. I went back to Scott's FB page. He got the same dessert as I did. Here are his pictures.

Can you message me that one wine too?

Well I actually finished the entire TR today

popcorn:: (I'm at work and it's slow)

I just started reading - and got all caught up!! The VIP tour sounds fantastic - and so did Jaleo (minus the incident - glad it was handled well)! Looking forward to the rest!

How fun to get invited to a VIP tour! Too bad about the rain but it sounds like it didn't "dampen" your fun! <insert rim shot here>

🥁

I've only heard good things about Jaleo! Can't wait to try it...we need to put it on the list for the 2021 trip!

Cool! Sounds good! You remind me that the 2021 points charts should be out now!

I hope the gentleman with the medical issue was ok but so nice of the restaurant to give you the discount...very good service.

I know. You wonder about those things. Whatever ended up happening to them....

Because DHS is just stupid now. I have a hard time justifying going there at all now; there's more to the park than SW:GE.... at least there should be.

I booked FP fornthere for two different days but only because I want to ride ToT and RnRC, but that's kind of enough for me. We may leave after that.

I am SO glad they could accomodate her like that! And yes, they should have a way to give guests who can't ride it to experience at least parts of it!

I was really happy that she could do that, at least she has an idea what the ride is about.

Signature? Yeah, better change.

Turned out it was OK. We were actually dressed pretty much in line with the other guests. I think the signature part was more in line with the Celebrity Chef than the vibe of the restaurant.

Not a huge gin fan. Will drink it, but it's not my normal go-to. But, that one you got sure did look refreshing even by the garnishes. Pretty!

I'm not either, but the more I try it, I find if it's good Gin, I tend to like it.

Disney responds so well to these types of things. I have not one, not two, but three stories of medical emergencies I came across (and helped with) from this trip.

I just read about one, and have yet to comment. I don't know how you can deal with that!

Fried? Why on EARTH would you wreck a perfectly good dish best served broiled?! Gross.

I'm not quite sure. :confused3 I almost made these, broiled, on NYE, but instead chose to make sticky toffee pudding with the dates instead.

We have a local place that serves this exact dish. Zach and I got them one night and he blurts out, "Tongues?! Mom! Why did you order tongues?!" :lmao:

This was one of my least favorite dishes, but I can see where there might be some confusion. :laughing:

Mmmm, papas bravas!! Common Spanish tapas dish and one of my faves!!

This was definitely one of the best dishes and we will be having this one again for sure!

WHA................?!?! Holy cow, super nice, but unneccesary! Unspeakable Disney magic right there!

I know! We were stunned!

Great review, Alison! I'd totally try this place given your glowing report!

And I'm very happy. Since we plan to play Disney App roulette for our dinner plans next trip, I've been sporadically checking to see what's available when I get up in the morning, which is nearly lunchtime in Florida. Almost always this place still has availability!

I get that.
My first TR I was gung-ho and posted quickly... until people complained! :laughing:

I'm still having trouble keeping up with your reserved version!

Ah. Good. Did you plan that?

No, it just worked out that way. Then again it was hot so I went for light fabric.

Wanted to do a good job. I did. And missed the ride.
If I get stuck there again, I'm ignoring the buttons.

You can just watch what's going on and occasionally glance at the buttons. Our first ride we didn't even have any engineers!

That's because I'm a dumb ol' oaf and you is smart ladies.

Well no, it was @pooh'smate's Husband who actually found it and pointed it out to the rest of us!

I've never made it and never will. I'll have a bowl or two... and the rest will go bad. No one else would eat it.
Suppose I could freeze it, but... it's never as good (nothing is) after freezing.

The way we make it, you could make one bowl. We just get some fresh salsa, add some chopped cucumber to it and then add some V8 to make it more soup-like. Easy and you can make one serving at a time.

:rotfl: Life is just crazy sometimes!

I know. And I'm afraid we are headed right back there! :sad2:

Hey, it's a good thing to be busy and in demand.

Sort of. I'd kinda like to sit around and eat bon bons just once.

You must have stolen @pkondz 's bus pass.

Yeah, I'm not at all sure how that happened.

Ha! I know you're not backing down from that fight.

:thumbsup2

Absolutely, sign me up!

::yes::

Hey, great!

I think? I really have no idea.

Yes, it is great!

I like that they took pains to make them different.

I do too. That way I don't get confused of where I'm at.

Poor Fran. Those curves are pretty steep.

At least now I know what makes her sick on the roller coasters so I can tell her if she can ride or not.

No shame in that. The beaver is a noble animal.

Thanks!

Uh oh. You're about to hit ludicrous speed, I can tell.

Well, I already missed the timing for the next update....

Hey, great! I didn't know that was a thing.

I didn't either until someone told me.

Stupid tiers. They really make it difficult to plan a day.

Either that or you just got for one ride on a day. :sad2:

Man. This is becoming a bad theme.

Yeah, and guess what? It continues until we get to the second part of the trip, which is all indoors.

Yikes! That sounds really scary!

I felt really bad for both of the people, his companion was very scared I'm sure.

Wow! That was great of them.

Not necessary, but really appreciated!

Nice, goal for the next trip...

Or March in DL. Not sure we're going to ride it there in February.

I get them sometimes at this shop that sells discount weird stuff they gather from...well who knows where...I'm sure you have such shops that sell random stuff they gather from like stores going out of business etc..anyways I'm doing a poor job of describing, so moving on...

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Can you message me that one wine too?

uh, which one?

popcorn:: (I'm at work and it's slow)

I wish I could have this problem!

I just started reading - and got all caught up!! The VIP tour sounds fantastic - and so did Jaleo (minus the incident - glad it was handled well)! Looking forward to the rest!

:welcome:

Hoping to wrap this all up in the next month, so hang on to your hat!

Day 4

I woke up just after 8AM and figured I had a little while to sleep some more, and the next thing I know it was after 9AM. My muscles hurt really bad so I started filling the tub and then I put a load of laundry in the machine. After my tub, I threw on my pool cover up, made coffee, and started the painful part of putting stuff back in suitcases. I had to begin figuring out what stuff we wouldn't be using on the second part of our trip (I had one suitcase packed with stuff we would only need for the second half and I hadn't needed to open that one while at Disney.) By figuring out which stuff we wouldn't need for the band conference, we could leave two suitcases unopened for the last four days and have less to pack up at the end.

I got my point and shoot camera off the charger and when I turned it on, the screen was completely cracked. I carry it around in my purse, so I wasn't totally surprised. Oh, well. So much for any camera pictures this trip! So off my game.

We had V8 and English Muffins for breakfast while we got dressed.

At some point in there I turned the laundry to the dry cycle. At around 11AM I checked it and everything was still basically soaking wet. It still had 35 minutes on the cycle so I took everything out but Fran's over flannel and just let that run for 34 minutes. It wasn't quite dry when it finished, but she felt it and said, "that'll do." So I put the rest of the stuff on a dry cycle and figured I'd deal with it when we got home.

Once we were finally ready to go it was around 12:30PM. Our drop dead time to be at the bus stop was 1:00, so we weren't doing too bad. An MK bus arrived within 5 minutes and we were on our way.

Our first FP was over at 2PM including the grace period and it was 1:15 when we got off the bus. MK was all dressed up for the Halloween festivities.

Obligatory Castle shot.

We made our way to HM and I parked my scooter outside with the strollers. We went up to the FP entrance with Fran on her scooter and they told her she had to go get a wheelchair and come back. After some hassling they finally let a CM guide her to the exit and leave her scooter there. We went in the "back" and they led her to the loading area and we got to ride. The CM said they made the ride darker, but it was so dark you couldn't see a lot of the stuff in the graveyard scene. Obviously we don’t know where the camera is in this ride!

After the ride we checked out the Memnto Mori shop, but didn’t find anything we hadn't already bought at the 50th for the HM. We were feeling a bit peckish as breakfast had been rather light, so we mobile ordered a lobster roll from CHH. There was quite a bit of lobster in there! It was tasty.

Fran wanted a sweet treat so we ordered these Whoopie Pies that were a special item. They were good.

When we came out of the restaurant it was raining. I had not put any type of protection on my scooter and the seat cushion got wet. It soaked through my pants and I had a wet butt for the whole rest of the day.

Our FP for 7DMT was open so we went over to ride it. Fran was even game to give it a try. We got all the way through the queue, but when she tried to get in the car, she couldn't get both her knees in between the lap bar, so she couldn't ride. I had fun, but not as much if we hadn't gone through that drama.

We had a little while to kill before our "Linner" at Tony's Town Square so we got in what you could call a line for Mickey's Philharmagic. Turns out that was a bad idea.

When we got out it was 3:45, which was supposedly the time for our reservation. Turns out it was actually at 3:30 but they were quite happy to seat us immediately and take our money for dinner.

We were given bread to start with oil and when asked she also brought us some balsamic vinegar.

The place was pretty empty when we got there, but that wasn’t the case by the time we left!

We started off splitting a Caesar Salad. I'm not a huge fan of salads that are still on the stalk but once you cut it up it tastes about the same as an already chopped salad. I'm just lazy and would prefer not to do the work.

We ordered the Shrimp Scampi to split. This was very tasty, the shrimp were cooked perfectly and there was just the right amount of other veggies to make us think we were eating healthy even though it was all doused in butter sauce.

We split an order of cannoli after dinner. These were very good and I thought it was just perfect for dessert.

Turns out Fran was still a little hungry, but we’ll get to that later, meaning in the next update! :laughing:

After dinner we were in search of the 7 Dwarves. If you're curious they are in the tent at the back of the Storybook Circus.

There were already quite a few people in front of us when we arrived around quarter to 6.

We waited a little over an hour until we actually met with the Dwarves. They came out at 6:15 and they had to do a couple shift changes before we got to the front of the line.

This was my bucket list item for the Halloween party, so I was really happy to have achieved that one. But I wanted to get my fill of special shots that night.

I’m going to leave it off right here, and pick it up with the rest of our evening next time.

I had to begin figuring out what stuff we wouldn't be using on the second part of our trip

Well that's clever..you weren't totally off your game!

Oh, well. So much for any camera pictures this trip! So off my game.

I wouldn't put this in the "off your game" boat- I mean if it's usually in your bag, things happen

At around 11AM I checked it and everything was still basically soaking wet.

Sounds like it was off it's game!

go get a wheelchair and come back.

That sounds crazy- where do they expect you to pull a wheelchair from?

After some hassling they finally let a CM guide her to the exit and leave her scooter there

Good.

Very clear picture!

she couldn't get both her knees in between the lap bar, so she couldn't ride.

Well that's a bummer!

quite happy to seat us immediately and take our money for dinner.

That's Disney for ya

We were given bread to start with oil and when asked she also brought us some balsamic vinegar.

Just oil hey? I'd be asking for some balsamic too

I like mine all chopped up and mixed with the dressing - do you even get enough dressing this way??

Those do look gooood!

Cute set they have too, I like all the jewels etc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!