I'm.........

I'm ready for Alaska as far as tours and excursions in different cities, but now I need food places...

I understand that. On our first cruise, we went to a grilled salmon feast in Haines Alaska.

DH went to a salmon bake in Juneau the last we went. I think he's been to a few.
Great seafood in Alaska.

I understand that. On our first cruise, we went to a grilled salmon feast in Haines Alaska.
[/QUOTE]

DH went to a salmon bake in Juneau the last we went. I think he's been to a few.
Great seafood in Alaska.
[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what he wants

No, weak ankles, feet problems and getting older, probably muscle weakness. I have a lot of problems walking on grass for instance, uneven surfaces. Every so many years, I go for PT for balance. I have had both knees replaced nearly 5 years ago, and that has helped. I can do some things I could not do 6 years ago.

Are nerves adding to your problems?

Last edited:
I guess I meant it more like the PT for that sounded unfun. The way my PT has been going is my basis. :)

Now our vacation is only 10 days!

PT experiences are so different in different locations. I found Ohio to be better for this problem than NJ is, but this is where I live now. I hope your experience is good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter