• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Images at Epcot

MzEeyore

What?!?!! I'm NOT a Princess?!?!? Who knew!!
My daughter and I did the leave a legacy photo at Epcot but we have moved since then and now I can't find the papers that they sent us with the directions on finding our photo. How can I find it?? Is there somewhere I can call or go to find out where it is? We are going to be in Disney in 10 days and I would love to be able to show this to my mom and dad who will be going with us.
Thanks!
princess:

We were just in Disney a few weeks ago and had our names added to a tile. There are five in our family so we were able to put all our names on one tile. Fortunately I wrote down the number that was on our EPCOT Leave a Legacy voucher. The number is (407)560-7235. Good luck !

You can do a look up when you arrive. Ask a cast member where to go and I believe there is a place where you can put in your name on a keybaord ( or CM does it for you ) and you willl be given a card with your coordinates on it. We always leave our directons at home and have to get help finding ours every time we go . Has never been a problem.:earsgirl: :earsboy: pirate: ::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter