Imagineer Bob Gurr coming to Hamilton!

We just bought our ticket! Bob Gurr is going to be doing a talk at the Warplane Heritage Museum in September.
Im super excited to meet him. Anyone else going?
We are going :). Such a unique opportunity in an equally unique setting.

Hey got my ticket also and a ticket for the meet and greet. Going to be a lot of fun. :mickeyjum

I just bought our tickets today…I can’t wait! :mickeyjum We’re so lucky to have this opportunity so close to home!

There are other people in Hamilton that are hardcore Disney fans?! That’s news to me! Jokes aside, I’m excited for the event!

We just bought our ticket! Bob Gurr is going to be doing a talk at the Warplane Heritage Museum in September.
Im super excited to meet him. Anyone else going?
I’m going! A Disney friend invited me. I didn’t know anything about him at the time but I am very excited now to hear him talk! We’re coming in from Cambridge.

I’m wondering if I’m going to be the youngest one there...or at least, the youngest one who actually knows who Bob is! :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!