Imagineering documentary & One Day at Disney

AuntieKels

Mouseketeer
This may be a long shot but any chance Leslie Iwerks will continue making episodes of the Imagineering documentary on Disney+? My only hope is that it's a great advertisement for the parks so they may want to continue it =).

Also, I thought there was going to be a long form start to the One Day at Disney then there would be episodes that follow one employee per episode. My Disney+ doesn't have any episodes ..... is that what everyone else has?

Thanks!!

This may be a long shot but any chance Leslie Iwerks will continue making episodes of the Imagineering documentary on Disney+? My only hope is that it's a great advertisement for the parks so they may want to continue it =).

Also, I thought there was going to be a long form start to the One Day at Disney then there would be episodes that follow one employee per episode. My Disney+ doesn't have any episodes ..... is that what everyone else has?

Thanks!!

I doubt they will continue "The Imagineering Story" as such but there is an upcoming show that will deal with more specific attractions and be similar. It won't be by Leslie Iwerks though.

There are several "One Day at Disney" shorts available. They are under a different icon than the longer documentary for some reason. They should be under Originals - some are the same as what was in the documentary but there are some new ones too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!