# in ADR party

kmooreteach

Earning My Ears
My little family of 3, plus my parents are travelling to WDW w/ the 3 generations of our best friends' family.
ADRs were made for party of 11. There is the character breakfast at Hollywood and Vine that the other family may or may not want to go to.
Is it OK for the 5 of us to show up and say the other 6 won't be there, it's just us? I am hesitant to change the ADR, since they may want to go to the breakfast, but need advice as to what to do.
thanks

My little family of 3, plus my parents are travelling to WDW w/ the 3 generations of our best friends' family.
ADRs were made for party of 11. There is the character breakfast at Hollywood and Vine that the other family may or may not want to go to.
Is it OK for the 5 of us to show up and say the other 6 won't be there, it's just us? I am hesitant to change the ADR, since they may want to go to the breakfast, but need advice as to what to do.
thanks

Since they may want to go, I'd say don't change the reservation as I'll venture that adding 6 would be difficult. HOWEVER.....as soon as they have decided they definitely don't want to go, then I'd call and change the ADR.....preferably the morning before, or at the very latest the evening before. This would then clear up six seats for someone who may either try calling the night before on the hopes that someone cancelled, or someone who walked in that morning hoping for availability.

I've read so much about how difficult it is to get ADR's and how it's nearly impossible to get seats just walking in, that I would respectfully request that you do what you can to free those seats as soon as you know the other family won't want to go.....perhaps if you explained to them how difficult it is to get last minute/walk in seating and that by their making a decision a day or two before it could make a "magical moment" for a stranger. Of course I wouldn't want to guilt them into saying no if they do want to go, I'd just hate to see those seats sit empty ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter