In an abundance of caution, let’s sail the Panama Canal! - Complete 9/6

Cozumel

This morning I realized that we weren’t just lucky with the morning show the day before. In fact, we could select it like any on demand title and guarantee to start it from the beginning. So nice!

E5513F2A-CFB2-488A-B1B1-EAAD4BC6CFB3.jpeg

I went upstairs to grab a quick breakfast with the family. Who knew there was a breakfast drink menu?

B6D4F3B1-5D86-4427-B26F-F78023665022.jpeg

We didn’t have anything specific planned in Cozumel other than a trip to Mega. The last time we were in Cozumel, we did the chocolate and piñata excursion and had a nice time. We had driven by the Mega, but didn’t have a good sense of how far it was. DD didn’t want to come so she stayed on the ship with my mom. We met up with some folks from the cruise group and walked over. It took about 10 minutes at most. (It’s the building with the green sign.)

B536E36A-3C1C-4883-A6F4-64B4B7E79555.jpeg

The Mega was very clean and easy to navigate. The wine selection wasn’t great, but we got some. And I grabbed a couple Kinder Eggs for DD. I considered getting her one of these cute rompers because they were soft and inexpensive, but I passed.

E06B637D-1B0A-43D0-AE7E-C95BD055FCF4.jpeg

After we checked out, we headed back to the mall attached to the port. We bought some vanilla (good thing,) and took a picture at the Cozumel sign.

9763D824-5787-4C00-9552-A7AA0B29DE89.jpeg

If you read my SWDAS TR or have been to Cozumel, you’ll know that the port is always super windy and you have to walk over a busy road to get back to the ship. The last time I was here, my KTTW card blew onto the road! This time I made sure to hold on EXTRA tight. The view of the ship as you walk down the pier is amazing though.

7431A6B7-CB90-4B76-BA22-1B712CE2DE0A.jpeg

Once back on board, I decided to hit the gym. I love the gyms on the classic ships so much. However, this was the only day I made it up there

451FF97C-B832-4CA3-8F77-8EF22189B29D.jpeg

After I worked out, I met my mom and A at the pool. Another tough day to get a spot. Lol.

D6373824-B95D-46B1-8C7F-90DF02963C52.jpeg
Once she finished swimming we headed back to the room to get ready for dinner. Tonight we were in Animators for the Mickey show. Even though Tiana’s is my favorite MDR overall, this is my favorite dinner show.

Anofher table in our section wasn’t at dinner tonight, so our servers said we could sit at their table for the show.

E46E5DF8-C47C-4C8A-9B01-2F1C05BA4931.jpeg

After dinner, DD went to the clubs and I bought our pins. I really like both designs and that they both have movement.

11EA39C2-F0C8-44B3-9A3E-55A2C464CC9D.jpeg

My parents went to the show, Heath Hyche, and I read my book. They left early so we all went for a drink in the Cadillac Lounge for Happy Hour. The seas were rough again, but we were getting used to it. After we finished, I picked up DD and we went to bed. We had snorkeling scheduled for the next day.

Next up: Grand Cayman

Last edited:
Thanks for pointing out where the Mega store is located. We plan to do a wine run next time we are in Cozumel.

Enjoying your Trip Report. I was on this cruise and had such a great time! It's nice to re-experience it from your point of view.

Grand Cayman

After a rocky evening, we woke up in Grand Cayman. After reading so many positive reviews on many sites about Captain Marvin’s, we had decided to book them for snorkeling. It was just going to be DD, my dad, and me because my mom is not a strong swimmer. Plus, with her bad knee, the tender process made her nervous.Based on our ship’s schedule, our tour was booked for 1:15 so we slept in.

When we went to Cabanas, I saw a new invention that made me very happy. A coffee cart!
AD2A5163-0F7C-4D93-9956-DDA10945D574.jpeg
For me, when I’m with my daughter alone, sometimes I am carrying two plates and I forget to get my own coffee. Or I don’t want to get up for a refill. But look at that, table service coffee.

We just kind of lazed around the room and then got ready for snorkeling. It was open tender by this point, so we just walked down and hopped on. On the ride over, we saw a lot of smoke. Captain Henry had announced that there was a garbage fire in addition to being quite windy. This made the tender much more rocky that the last time we went.

We easily found Captain Marvin’s. As you leave the port, you turn left and it’s on the opposite side of the street about a block down.

AED00815-7E0C-424B-9CBB-40B29CD45B7F.jpeg

Unfortunately, when we got there, we found out our tour had been cancelled. They took the morning group out, but between the fire and the waves, it just wasn’t a good day. What a bummer.

My dad took DD wading in a bit of water. (I don’t recommend this. There was active fishing and the fisherman threw the bones back in the shallow water. Ick.)

7A2801D0-3513-4B47-97CA-6BA9BBF7DC7F.jpeg

After wading, we stopped and got DD a Sno cone.

0452CC2D-344D-4269-936D-9F2695C23588.jpeg

Then we went to a bar and my dad and I had drinks. They were VERY good.

FC3C62DC-037C-4E07-8286-C09E6E42C478.jpeg

While we were there, I got a call from the nurse at DD’s school. Even though we had told everyone that we were going on a trip, somehow they didn’t get the message to the nurse. She called and said they were closely tracking illnesses and were worried that she had missed a few days in a row. I explained where we were, she confirmed we weren’t in China or Italy, and then she apologized for interrupting our vacation. [I should say that my cell service includes coverage in Mexico and is $10 per day in other countries. I had already planned on using it in GC so we could call D

1CE14744-F8C6-4FDC-AA4A-6BED48CEE2E3.jpeg

After our bar stop, I had to grab some rum cakes to bring back as souvenirs for friends.

545CBF7D-7763-488E-9E45-92BB0D150288.jpeg

Then we headed back to the ship. I feel like I always get great photos on the tender.

93046867-E64A-4317-B588-4016BE101688.jpeg

We went back to the room and I posted in the FB group asking for Benadryl. DD was having some allergic reaction to... something. She had hives on her arms and back. Luckily someone had some and I guess I learned that, even though your child has never had an allergic reaction to anything, it’s a good idea to bring some along.

Dinner that night was in Tiana’s, my favorite.

3B4B0934-9029-414F-917A-0D7C144D335A.jpeg

Dinner was good, but none of the desserts appealed to me, so I said I didn’t want any.

A41A651E-CBE5-4632-9DB7-4AD129080229.jpeg

Always funny.

We went and heard Voiceplay in the theater and then got DD in bed. The Benadryl was really making her sleepy. It was another really rocky night at sea, but I was still able to sleep well.

Next Up: Sea Day 2

Boarding the Wonder

As I mentioned previously, we intentionally didn’t wear our boarding shirts for our beignet eating extravaganza. That was definitely the right choice! Once we got to the hotel, it was easy to quickly change clothes and grab an Uber to the Port.

View attachment 484327

We arrived at the Port around 1:40. There’s a lot of construction in the area so it took a few extra minutes. Despite some early reports, everything was organized for our sailing and we were met by porters happy to take our checked bags.

View attachment 484335

There was no line at security, and every agent was super nice. We even exchanged cocktail recipes! They did closely check our wine bottles though to make sure we weren’t trying to be sneaky.

Once through security, we walked right up to a desk and checked in. I had been hoping we’d get to see a looooong line of dining rooms.

View attachment 484326

Before taking our boarding pictures, we had our temperature taken. This was very fast. For anyone with mobility concerns, the walk from the terminal onto the ship is LONG and steep. Just be aware. My mom was ok, but it took her an extra minute.

By 2:06, we had run into Tiana on the stairs.

View attachment 484328

For those keeping score, that’s 16 minutes from arrival to our first on board experience.

I snapped a quick photo of the PC merchandise even though the shops weren’t open yet.

View attachment 484337

I always pack our door decorations in my carry on, so I went ahead and got our space decorated.

View attachment 484336

Now, I was feeling very excited about how easy boarding had been, but then it was suddenly 3:00 and we had our FB group meet up and candy exchange in Crown and Fin! So, my mom and I went while my dad took A to get a club band lock and to get registered for the sleep over.

After that, we headed to the muster drill and the sail away party. This was one of the first places we saw some differences. First, the party space on Deck 9 was practically empty probably due to the lower number of kids. Also, we heard from some other people that there were a lot of cancellations that morning. March 6 was the day that DCL started allowing 24 hour cancellation notice and apparently several people were able to use that offer for this cruise as well. While there were not a ton of Port upgrades, guest services was telling people there were plenty.

View attachment 484331

It wasn’t until after sail away that we finally saw our luggage. Clearly this is a downside of arriving late. I got mostly unpacked before going to dinner, but I did have to leave a couple packing cubes on the sofa. We have recently stay in a standard inside, so I was amazed how much storage I had in the 5C. I had empty drawers and cabinet shelves for the whole 2 weeks!

Dinner was in Tiana’s Place and we met our serving team. Kendell (HS,) Mindas (S,) and Vivi. They were amazing and dinner was delicious. The show in the theater was Jon Armstrong. We had seen him on the Fantasy in June and knew we loved his act. Once again, he was outstanding.

View attachment 484338

This is where CD Ashley shared the cruise stats with us.
Passengers: 1979
First time cruisers: 299
DVC: 400
Kids: 390 (this cruise usually has 200 some, but it fell on spring break, so there were more.)

After a great show, we headed back to the rooms since our early wake up was catching up with us. A was super excited to get to sleep in the bunk bed.

We were still very close to shore and I had a cell signal so I took the chance to talk to my husband and a friend. I also wanted to be awake when we hit the ocean. It was NOT typical cruise weather out there.

View attachment 484333

By 11:15, we still weren’t quite there but I was tired.

View attachment 484339

Next up: Sea Day 1
We were one of the lucky ones to take advantage of an upgrade at the port. We moved across the hall from an inside to ocean view just in case of quarantine on the ship. So glad that didn’t happen! Thanks for writing a trip report.

Sea Day 1

Yay for a sea day! We love sea days because they are so relaxing. This morning A got up and went to breakfast with my parents while I lazed around the room reading my book and just enjoying a slow morning. After breakfast, A’s first order of business was a swim. Mind you the high temp today was 60 degrees F, but she was ready for a swim.

View attachment 486159

Lounge chair anyone?

View attachment 486160

I see no kid soup here! The lifeguards were wearing their sweatsuits like in Alaska.

View attachment 486161

She did not want to watch the movie for long once she finished.

We grabbed some pizza for A and headed back to the room so she could shower. Then she went to the clubs for a bit and I went to Cabanas.

View attachment 486168

After lunch, it was time for the gold/platinum reception. We had been to one last summer on the Fantasy and it was ok. One glass of Prosecco, a short behind the scenes in the WDT, and a Rice Krispie treat on your way out. This reception had the same format but was so much more welcoming! They encouraged people to have more than one drink, the show was actually engaging and they had a performer talk to us about his experience on the ship, and as we left, they were handing out treats by the handful.

View attachment 486176

After the reception, I got DD from the clubs and we got ready for formal night.

View attachment 486170

After dinner we saw the Golden Mickeys then headed for bed. We hadn’t worked our way up to late nights yet.

View attachment 486169

View attachment 486171

Next up: Cozumel
Wow! You got even more Mickey rice krispy treats than we did! I was so happy that we did not have to set our clocks forward another hour for daylight savings time since we flew in from the West Coast.

Following along and enjoying your trip report! :thumbsup2 Thanks for posting it - looking forward to hearing all about the rest of your adventures. :lovestruc

Following along and enjoying your trip report! :thumbsup2 Thanks for posting it - looking forward to hearing all about the rest of your adventures. :lovestruc
Thanks. With the transition to WFH, I have found I enjoy my time away from the screens very much. I promise to pick it back up again soon. School ends on Friday!

Following along too! :cool1:

Great so far, looking forward to reading about the rest! Sorry you didn't get to do your excursion with Cpt Marvin. :sad1:

Sea Day 2

OK, I'm back and hopefully I can get this finished up without another long pause.

The night before the seas were pretty rocky. At one point I woke up though and the ship had really settled. It was nice and I was quickly able to fall back asleep. When I woke up for the day, there was motion but not quite as bad as it had been the past day or two.

This morning we had our Princess Meet and Greet scheduled. We had 4 princesses: Ariel, Rapunzel, Tiana, and Cinderella. All were delightful. DD was wearing her shirt that I made that has the image of all the princesses in a selfie from Wreck It Ralph 2. She loves showing them where they all are in the image.

IMG_1634.jpeg

After that, I went to workout and my dad took her to Jon Armstrong's magic lesson. She really learned how to do tricks! I still don't know how some of them work.

IMG_0402.jpeg
(I cannot get this to stay rotated, but it was too cute not to share. Sorry.)

***I don't remember the exact time this happened, but sometime before lunch, the announcement chimes sounded in our cabins. If you've cruised on DCL before, you know that those chimes don't sound in the cabins unless it is a big deal.***
The captain announced that, if you had happened to look at the ship's progress, you would see that we were not as far along as we should have been. In fact, we had had to turn back and take a sick passenger back to Grand Cayman for surgery. We later heard that it was a heart attack or stroke. I know that others from the cruise read these board, and there has been wild speculation online that this passenger also tested positive for COVID-19, but I can only report what was shared onboard and that was that he needed surgery that could not be provided on board and have never heard this confirmed. So, we took him back to Grand Cayman. Remember how I woke up and the ship was calm? Yeah, we were at anchor. Anyway, because of this turnaround, we would no longer be able to stop at Cartagena. The ship would still plan for a technical stop to change entertainers, but if we moved our port time, we would miss our window for the Panama Canal and then we'd have to wait for 10 days to get through. That was clearly not going to work for anyone.

After lunch, a few people from our FB group had organized a ship wide scavenger hunt. It was amazing! We were running all over trying to find everything. I think the list had something like 200 possible items. We were nowhere near winning, but we had a great time.

IMG_1646.jpeg
Someone eating ice cream. (Jon Armstrong has become our all time favorite cruise ship entertainer. More on that later.)

IMG_1664.jpeg

Playing basketball.

IMG_1681.jpeg

With a map of Castaway Cay. Of note, all the crew members and officers got really into it. By about 15 minutes into the time, if they saw people with the stickers, they would say "What do you need?" and help you find the next item on your list. It was amazing! They even sent us running for the atrium when they knew where an Australian cast member was at one point.

IMG_1736.jpeg

A doorbell.

Like I said, we didn't come close to winning, but we had a great time. I waited in the lounge for the final scores to be released and enjoyed chatting with some other folks from the cruise group. My mom took DD to the clubs. While we didn't win a prize, I still rewarded myself with a Hurricane. It was delicious!

IMG_1744.jpeg

Dinner tonight was in Triton's and was the Seasons menu. I knew I didn't particularly care for this menu, so I skipped the MDR and just had a schwarma. For an evening treat, I had a latte so I could be sure I'd stay awake for the show.

IMG_1748.jpeg

I love that foam printer.

IMG_1751.jpeg

Onward premiered the day we boarded, so people were excited. I went into it with very low expectations but was pleasantly surprised. All 4 of us really enjoyed the movie.

Afterwards, since no one had to wake up early for an excursion any more, my dad and I thought going out for a drink sounded nice, so my mom took DD to bed, and dad and I went to explore... the gin cart! The late night happy hour was 15% off gins in the cart, and we just had to go give it a shot.

IMG_1757.jpeg

From the cart you can pick one of a bunch of awesome types of gins and any tonic water. This was Monkey 47 gin and I really enjoyed it.

After that, it was time to turn in.

Next up: Cartagena Sea Day

Last edited:
Very cool to see an update. :flower1: The scavenger hunt sounds like it was a huge hit. :thumbsup2 The Bayou Rum company is not far from my DH's home town in LA. We keep meaning to stop by but we are always running late or don't have the time to stop when we go that way. Your drink reminded me of it. :lovestruc I need to try that gin cart! :P

Cartagena Sea Day 3 (March 11)

We woke up today already knowing that we weren't getting off the ship due to the medical emergency, so we took it easy. We had a little breakfast, a quick trip to the pool, and then decided to see Jon Armstrong's close-up magic show. This was really great. We were in the D Lounge and sitting just a few feet from where he was doing his tricks AND he had a camera showing close ups of what he was doing. I have NO IDEA how he does all these tricks! On top of the great talent, he is also funny and the whole performance is super enjoyable. All three generations of our family really loved it.

IMG_1770.jpeg

Jon Armstrong was the first non-character she has ever asked to sign her autograph book. High praise!

At the end of the show, he said he couldn't stay any longer because he had to get down to get off the ship. At this point, we had stopped moving and we could see Cartagena.

IMG_1777.jpeg

We were close enough to shore that I could do a day pass on my cell phone. I normally don't do those too much, but I knew we were scheduled to have a couple sea days in a row, so we wanted to be sure to call DH while we had the chance. Anyway, we had stopped in the bay close to the city. It looks pretty. Walking around the deck several people commented that they were confused that we weren't actually pulling into port. But, since we knew we weren't actually getting off, no one was super worked up about it.

During the afternoon, we went to Dr. Costanza's talk about building the Panama Canal.

IMG_1783.jpeg

The talk was very interesting and I thought Dr. C was incredibly knowledgeable.

After a while, we turned around a headed away. I assumed we had just used tenders to swap entertainers.

IMG_1795.jpeg

We headed back to the room to get ready for dinner.

***The notification chime sounded in our rooms***
At this point the captain announced that Columbia's port had closed just before we arrived. In fact, we could see that another cruise ship was already docked when we arrived, so, had we been on time, everything would have gone according to schedule. However, the government wouldn't let us take anyone else on board. I remember specifically thinking that seemed like an odd thing to say, but there you have it.

After the captain told us that we were on track to head for the Panama Canal, Ashley came on and said that, instead of John Charles, who we were supposed to pick up in Cartagena, the Walt Disney Theater Cast had scrambled and were going to put on Frozen tonight instead! They hadn't planned on any of that, and I was so impressed they got the sets up, everyone warmed up, in costume, etc.

Now that we knew there was a change in plans, we finished getting ready for dinner and headed down early to see Joy. The last time we had the opportunity to meet her (2017), we didn't make it. Well, DD had definitely remembered, so this was a big deal for her.

IMG_1798.jpeg

After seeing Joy, we enjoyed a nice dinner in Animators. The Land and Sea menu was good, and afterwards, we headed to the theater. The show was really good, though at one point a set piece fell on poor Elsa. Eeek! The show went on though and we really enjoyed it.

Afterwards, we headed for a couple more character meets. DD enjoyed "chatting" with the kids in the Clubs through the windows in the secret hallway.

IMG_1817.jpeg

IMG_1823.jpeg
After that, we headed for bed because I knew I'd want to be up early for the Panama Canal!

Next Up: Canal Day

Last edited:
Panama Canal: Part 1 (March 12)

We ended up arriving at the locks ahead of schedule and were approaching the first one by about 8:00.

IMG_1826.jpeg

I had initially been a little unsure about our room location. We normally prefer to be aft, but on this trip, the only connected verandahs we were able to get were forward. However, the whole point of this trip was seeing the Canal, and this location was AMAZING! We could really see everything super well. You can see that we are approaching the Atlantic Bridge. Because we could see so well, we decided to order room service for breakfast: croissants, coffee, and All Hands On Deck platters! (I had always wondered if you could order them for breakfast, and you can!) Since we had opened the divider, we had a nice double balcony to enjoy the transit.

IMG_1832.jpeg

Just past the first bridge. You can see that we are getting our tugs. Everyone else was also out on their balconies throughout the day, so we talked with our neighbors quite a bit.

IMG_1833.jpeg

You can see another ship that was actually in port. I think someone said it was doing a half transit. We also saw a crocodile on the shore, but I wasn't fast enough to get a photo.

IMG_1843.jpeg

And here we are! Arriving at the Agua Clara locks. You can see that they are "empty" right now but they will fill to begin lifting the ship. This happens in 3 stages and each stage on the up side takes about 45 minutes. As I said, we had a great view from our room, so we just watched form there. We also had our room TV's on so we could listen to the commentary and see the bridge view.

60572563314__FD3B87DE-6372-4480-80CB-9E9D4D0FEF83.JPG

DD was super interested in how it all worked. Plus, we were close enough that we could talk to the workers on shore! That was really cool.

IMG_1857.jpeg
By 10:30 or so we had cleared the locks and were sailing on to Gatun Lake. After the previous day's events with not being allowed to change entertainment and some of the reports I had from my husband when we had talked, I checked to see if we were close enough to shore to get an international day pass. We were and, feeling uneasy, I decided to get one. [In case you don't remember from English class, this is called foreshadowing.] I sent a couple tweets, and we decided to head down to get a Mickey and Friends picture.

One of the cool things about these long cruises is that you can get some really neat photo opportunities. There were SO MANY chances to get pictures with all the characters. They did them in every set of outfits (sailing, beach, Mexico, formal, and pirate.)

IMG_1861.jpeg

We knew we wanted to do it while they were in their cruise clothes and while we had our matching shirts. The whole thing was super efficient. One photo per family and no autographs. We also bought the Shutters Version.

While we were downstairs, we also took advantage of getting our passports stamped.

IMG_1858.jpeg

IMG_1859.jpeg

After dropping our stuff in our room, we decided to head up for some lunch.

Next Up: Panama Canal: Part 2

Panama Canal: Part 2 (March 12)

***Announcement Chime***
Captain Henry came on the speaker to tell us that, in an abundance of caution and to follow the most recent CDC updates, all self-service food and drink was being suspended. This meant that we would now have people serving us in Cabanas, at the drink stations, and at the ice cream machine. They would also be increasing their cleaning schedule even more. OK. That makes sense.

After hearing this announcement, I checked my phone and saw the news that Princess was suspending operations. Wow. I was taken aback, but I knew they'd been having so many problems.

Off to a light lunch at the quick service and it was delicious. After we ate, we enjoyed some time on deck.

IMG_1867.jpeg
Ice carving demonstration

IMG_1870.jpeg
Basketball

IMG_1872.jpeg
Selfie at Gatun Lake

Then came an event we were really excited about: Swim Through the Panama Canal! For this event , they put a cup of water from the canal in the pool and then you can swim across. It is so fun. Everyone was there, even Captain Henry! Assistant Cruise Director Mike even dressed in a lifeguard outfit and put forth his best David Hasselhoff. Pro Tip: If you are on this cruise and want to participate, make sure you get in line early. By the time the event began, the line stretched from the Funnel Vision all the way past the Twist and Spout!

IMG_1884.jpeg
DD was super proud of her certificate.

We then headed back to the room to get cleaned up. While we were there, we passed under the Bridge of the Americas.

IMG_1887.jpeg

A little while later, I got this disappointing message.

IMG_1889.jpeg
DD had been so excited about spending the night in the club! Oh well, at least she got to stay until 2:00 and the counselors indicated that they normally made the kids go to bed at 2:00 anyway.

IMG_1890.jpeg
We were able to see the steps of the Culebra Cut.

At some point, my parents got chocolate covered strawberries delivered. I have no idea why. I think they asked about how creaky their room was. Like I mentioned, the seas were really rough, but there's nothing DCL can do about that.

IMG_1895.jpeg
We still enjoyed them though.

By about 3:00, we were arriving at the Cocoli Locks. Around this time I got a text from my husband. "Call me if you can!" I tried, but he didn't answer because he was busy with someone at work. I texted back and then we went back to our normal activites.

IMG_1898.jpeg
This is one of my favorite pictures that I took because you can really see now the ship was going to step down through the locks.

While we were still going through the locks, we wanted to go get one more special character meet in for the day.

IMG_1902.jpeg

Cinderella and the mice!

After that, we headed back to the room to watch the end of the transit.

Up Next: Panama Canal: Part 3

The suspense builds! :teeth: We really enjoyed the transit - it was so interesting to me to see it all. I love that you got the character photos that you wanted. Sometimes the lines were long but we found that there was time in the 14 days to make it work.

With a map of Castaway Cay. Of note, all the crew members and officers got really into it. By about 15 minutes into the time, if they saw people with the stickers, they would say "What do you need?" and help you find the next item on your list. It was amazing! They even sent us running for the atrium when they knew where an Australian cast member was at one point.
That is such a neat idea for a long cruise!
After the captain told us that we were on track to head for the Panama Canal, Ashley came on and said that, instead of John Charles, who we were supposed to pick up in Cartagena, the Walt Disney Theater Cast had scrambled and were going to put on Frozen tonight instead! They hadn't planned on any of that, and I was so impressed they got the sets up, everyone warmed up, in costume, etc.
Wow! That is impressive to get the show set up in time!
DD was super interested in how it all worked. Plus, we were close enough that we could talk to the workers on shore! That was really cool.
That would be pretty cool!
One of the cool things about these long cruises is that you can get some really neat photo opportunities. There were SO MANY chances to get pictures with all the characters. They did them in every set of outfits (sailing, beach, Mexico, formal, and pirate.)

IMG_1861.jpeg
I woudl love to get a photo of all the characters together! And Dale was so cute with your daughter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!