In Planning Mode At Last

TraceyL

Always planning........
...shame its not til next year.

Our plans for next summer have changed again (thank you HM Forces !!) but the good news is it means we should be able to go to WDW instead:bounce:

We're limited to between October half term and Christmas - but I don't think the budget will stretch to spending Xmas out there unfortunately.

Good for you! I love the planning stage - its all so exciting deciding where to stay, how long for etc. We're off in 24 days and I'm already having trouble sleeping because I'm so excited! Its out 10th trip and I still get butterflies thinking about it. We usually go in May but have been in October before and it was lovely. Enjoy your planning!

Jackie

Tracey, sounds good to me :) I'd love to go out there at that time! After Thanksgiving the decs will go up and yet the rates are good...... but I'd also like to experience Hallowe'en there too. ( Particularly Universal HHN :D )
Do tell us when you decide which dates you're going :) ( ...... and all the planning details!)

Great news Tracey!! :)

Looking forward to hearing all about the planning!

Astrid x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter