In Room Bounce Back Offer Question

Sanderspooh

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are taking a short trip "Home" to Disney World in September. We are planning a longer trip with family next Fall. I was reading a blog about the current bounce back offer, of free dining 2020. If anyone could answer my questions, I would appreciate the guidance. Thanks!

Question 1: I read you could use the bounce back for up to 3 rooms. Do the 3 rooms need to be at the same resort?

Question 2: Do all of the rooms need to be for the same amount of days? I have a family going with us that can not stay as long as us and the other families going. I know they all need to be at least 4 day Park Hopper tickets.

Question 3: What information from each person going would I have to have in order to book the 3 rooms. I am thinking probably, Names, Addresses, Phone, Email and Birth dates. Anything else?

Thank you so much in advance for any and all information! This forum is truly a wealth of knowledge! :thanks:

1. and 2. No. Each room is a separate reservation and can be for any resort and any days as long as those resorts and dates are eligible.

3. If they are not in the system already then yes the general info. Plus credit card info because deposits need to be made.

1. and 2. No. Each room is a separate reservation and can be for any resort and any days as long as those resorts and dates are eligible.

3. If they are not in the system already then yes the general info. Plus credit card info because deposits need to be made.
Thank you so much! Your knowledge and guidance are so appreciated! This is so exciting to be able to help others get free dining along with us! Such a gift Disney is giving us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!