In room breakfast idea! Waffles.

Robin

<font color=green>I don't want any cookies!<br><fo
I just got back from my trip... I made waffles in the room with a small waffle iron. It was super easy... .I was able to measure the dry batter (I think it was Aunt Jamima) and water in the inroom coffee pot... I then poured it in a ziplock bag to mix (I just squezzed the bag till it was mixed). I had syrup and squezz margerine and it was great. I picked up the waffle iron at Wal-mart for 5 bucks... we liked it so well I brought it home to bring on the next trip.

Even easier if you use the kind that comes in the plastic container. Add water, shake and pour onto the griddle. Paper plates for service and no clean up!

I loooked for the shake up kind at the Wal-mart in Kissemmee and they didn't have it. It would have been easier:)

Hey! Next time you could even pre-measure your dry batter in sandwich sized ziplocks and save a heavy-duty one for "mixing".

BTW, my husband would kill me if I did this even if he enjoyed the waffles. I'm thinking of buying a cheap toaster (under $10) for our next trip ... partly just to annoy him.

For that toaster try WalMart they have one in a blue green box for $5.99!!

and I thought making grill cheese sandwiches with an Iron
was an good idea... :D

Joe

Actually ... at home I do grilled cheese in my George Foreman grill. One of the small ones might be a nice addition and you can find them on sale for about $15. Of course, then you have to dedicate one whole suitcase just to kitchen electronics!

Thanks for the heads-up on the toaster. I think I'll pick one up.

We just picked up a toaster at WalMart for $6. It's the kind with extra wide slots for toasting bagels. And bagles are a family favortie in the morning for breakfast.
The funny part to this is, I stored the toaster in our walk in closet in the master bedroom (along with everything else needed for our trip) and our 4yr old DD laughed herself silly wondering why Mommy has a toaster in the closet upon seeing it. She asked if I keep it there just in case I get hungry during the night and don't want to walk all the way to the kitchen to get a snack! :D Kids say the funniest things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter