In room toiletries

What in room toiletries does RPR offer and what brand are they? Thank you

You get a body shower gel, shampoo, soap, conditioner and a body lotion.

All in tubes this size. If you need more, housekeeping will replenish as you need them.

They are alright, not as nice as the products they used to have. We use them the first night then go buy our own products. But, the only one of them I didn`t like was the conditioner. It`s just too gloopy.....never tried the body lotion.

You also get tissues, q tips, cotton balls and face wipes in a little round jar. Again, if you need more just leave a note for housekeeping and they`ll leave you as much as you need.

i-vx4vQNK-X2.jpg

i-jFmPDNn-X2.jpg

You get a body shower gel, shampoo, soap, conditioner and a body lotion.

All in tubes this size. If you need more, housekeeping will replenish as you need them.

They are alright, not as nice as the products they used to have. We use them the first night then go buy our own products. But, the only one of them I didn`t like was the conditioner. It`s just too gloopy.....never tried the body lotion.

You also get tissues, q tips, cotton balls and face wipes in a little round jar. Again, if you need more just leave a note for housekeeping and they`ll leave you as much as you need.

i-vx4vQNK-X2.jpg

i-jFmPDNn-X2.jpg
I love your profile pic! One of the greatest legends in music history.

I was last there in 2018 staying at PBR and this was the brand they had. I remember in 2012 they had Lather products and they were awesome. I buy from them every few months.

I love your profile pic! One of the greatest legends in music history.
I was last there in 2018 staying at PBR and this was the brand they had. I remember in 2012 they had Lather products and they were awesome. I buy from them every few months.

He absolutely is a legend!! I still marvel at his performance at Live Aid.....something I’ll never forget seeing live.

I much preferred the older products they used, they seemed more South Pacific somehow........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter