In your opinion what is the most overrated thing in WDW?

Epcot- a giant kitschy mall with some extremely overrated rides
Tomorrowland Speedway- the smell is horrible and you can smell it in the Tea Party queue depending on the wind
Dinosaur- way too bumpy and the effects and "scares" are lame
Frozen Ever After- extremely bumpy and rickety- they should have spent a few bucks on fixing the track

I hate the Speedway just because of the smell! Gives me a headache worse than Mission Space!

Is the biggest difference between the two versions the extra drop?
Yeah, the part where you come around the corner from the jail cell. Here in DL you go through a scene where there are sagging timbers that are on fire and in DW they aren't there. It's a small thing but it adds to the idea that the ship has been hit with canon fire. Funny how something that minor can make a difference huh?

I hate the Speedway just because of the smell! Gives me a headache worse than Mission Space!
Yes! I hope they eventually swap it out with the electric cars. Correct me if I'm wrong, haven't they done that in DL?

So, someone help me out here. What is the difference between a Dole Whip and a Citrus Swirl? Are they both lactose free?

And what exactly is a zebra dome? I mean I've seen pictures, but that's it. Is it made with real zebras? :rolleyes1

Not a big fan of Lefou's Brew. #didIevenSpellthatRight

I think the Poly is overrated but great location and very convenient.

Yes! I hope they eventually swap it out with the electric cars. Correct me if I'm wrong, haven't they done that in DL?

I always say for sure it must be an OSHA issue and thank goodness my DCP kid wasn't assigned there, I'd be mad.

That said .... no electric cars ......... isn't that where the "predictors" say the Tron Ride is going ...................

I'm not sure. I know it's a classic ride, but I don't understand why it still exists. Like a previous poster said, it takes up so much room and smells terrible. My kids love it. I hope they are both big enough this year to ride alone. Mama will sit on a bench and watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter