Incredibally LONG countdown

MsLeFever

WPASADI II Co-Winner
sigh...we are back a week and planning on returning to "the world" when the 2 year old finishes kindergarten. I wonder if I now have the longest countdown on record.

I'm sure hoping that this isn't really the next trip we take but it is the next one we have kinda "set in stone."

meanwhile I'll be reading here!
Barbara

Hmm, did your hubby specifically state that you could go again when your 2 year old "finishes kindergarten"? If so, I say get that kid in some accelerated classes, home school, whatever. Just get her/him to finish kindergarten as soon as possible! :teeth:

Have you already made your reservations? If so, did you use the 2008 discount codes? Just kidding and I hope you get to go sooner than that!!!:D

I feel your pain, our next trip is in six hundred and some-odd days. If I save a dollar a day until then...:p

I have a long countdown too.. I was ecstatic the day I went below 500! Hang in there!!! We are here for you!

thanks for all of the support guys! I'm job searching this year (I teach theatre) and am hoping that either I get something that pays better so we can go back SOON or that there's a job in FL or GA so that a weekend trip is always a possibility!

Barbara

2006 was too long to wait, so we scheduled a five-day trip for 2005. Gotta feed our addiction!

I feel your pain MsLeFever...

Mom always used to say, "Remember, there's always somebody worse off than you."

I always feel bad about my timer until I see one of the really long ones like yours!

When i started my 2nd countdown we were up over 1300
so i totaly know how you feel
but the days do ckick away:D
just think how much time you'll h ave to enjoy the planning ( that's one of my favorite parts)

I was up in the thousand day bracket and I set small goals for myself. I did a thread for a Happy Dance when I hit the 3 digit number. When I get to 750 days, I will say I am 3/4 of the way there. Take it in small sets of goals and the time will fly.

OhMari - making small steps is a great idea! Although the countdown originally made me feel awful it is chugging along and that makes it better!

Barbara

Original Poster, I feel your pain. Our next trip is tenitivley planned for December 2007. If we get a chance to go back sooner, then great! If not, at least I have somewhat of a concrete date to look forward to!

Diznee25

I feel your pain! Our next *planned* trip is December 2006, over 800 days still!

You know what.....your counter hurts MY feelings!! :eek: :faint: I thought mine was bad when I put it in my siggy last year and it read over 900+ days!!
But yours...BLESSINGS TO YOU! Get that child in school fast and just push her/him right along! HEAVENS!! 1400+ days....OUCH! :eek: :tongue:

Don't feel too bad, sure it's a long time to wait. But We're taking our first trip to WDW next year with my DDs who are now 18 & 16! After finding these boards this year and (finally) booking our trip, I feel like they've had a deprived childhood (so have I for that matter!)! Maybe it'll work out so you can go back sooner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter