Incredibles 2 DVC private screening

JWigs

Mouseketeer
Just checking to see if anyone see got a DVC exclusive invite to a Incredibles 2 private screening at AMC in DT Disney in CA?

I happened to call DVC GS this am and then got this invite for this Sat. Sadly we are flying in for a short trip and so DH already veto saying we better go to park vs losing half a day for the screen.

I have never gotten one of these before and didn't know if people were getting them in FL too.

I just got one as well. Checking in tomorrow at Jambo....can’t arrive soon enough. Not sure we will be going. Tempted by extra magic hours at AK. It was a nice invitation to receive.

Just checking to see if anyone see got a DVC exclusive invite to a Incredibles 2 private screening at AMC in DT Disney in CA?

I happened to call DVC GS this am and then got this invite for this Sat. Sadly we are flying in for a short trip and so DH already veto saying we better go to park vs losing half a day for the screen.

I have never gotten one of these before and didn't know if people were getting them in FL too.
Wish we were there to take advantage of this. Thanks to OP for sharing anyway.

Went this morning to AMC Disney Springs. We’re staying at AKV through tomorrow so worked out perfectly. They gave us an activity book, sunglasses and free concessions of popcorn and soda. Great movie! Enjoyed very much. Love DVC perks like this!!!

Well ... no invite to the CA event ... so I had to spring for tickets ($$$) to Wednesday's double feature IMAX event in Irvine. Looking forward to a mid-week boondoggle. :)

Well ... no invite to the CA event ... so I had to spring for tickets ($$$) to Wednesday's double feature IMAX event in Irvine. Looking forward to a mid-week boondoggle. :)
Had a blast! Stayed at the Worldmark Anaheim (1BR unit in perfect condition), ran 4 loads of laundry (summer season on a private well can be dicey ...), enjoyed the roof top hot tub on Wednesday and a shower this morning (living large on water usage, right?), a late lunch at Bubba Gump's (easy walk from the resort), brought "home" leftovers which were stored in the condo's kitchen ... thoroughly enjoyed the double feature on IMAX ... crashed back at the room and "slept in" until 6'ish before hitting the road for home.

Yes, it was a great mid-week boondoggle!

Just got back yesterday from a June 4th - 15th trip. Hadn't been looking at or checking email. Going thru checking and deleting and we had the invite for June 9th @ 10am, doors open at 9am. It was a non park day so would have been a fun perk. Bummer...maybe next time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!