India Pavilion in EPCOT?

This is so much more exciting than the Brazil pavilion. Maybe having the Taj Mahal as a backdrop along with elephants would be amazing. And if the Jungle Book dark ride uses the same technology of the Pirates of Carribean in Shanghai then I'm all for it. Only other country that would top it for me would be Greece.

Maybe they could make that Taj Mahal CGI and distorted when viewed from the sides! :D The scent would be nice though.

I would heartily support an India pavilion. I love Indian food and there is an opportunity for some cool architecture and an attraction. Either a Jungle Book or Indiana Jones thing would work for me!

A reason I could see for not having an India pavilion is there is still quite a gender gap there from what I understand. Even though I believe women have held some pretty high positions. Im sure there would be people opposed to India.

Morocco?

I’m sure I will now get lots of Brits telling me that they love the U.K. pavilion, but that’s what people in real life have been telling me since I started planning my upcoming trip.

You rang m'lord?

I love the UK pavilion, but only because it gave me a good metric by which to measure what the showcase offered. When it's quiet, the park area at the back hits just to the right of the uncanny valley. I kinda-sorta know that place, even though a) it doesn't exist, and b) at best the parts are all composites. But still, I've been there.

The UK store is a joke though. Mind you, I did pick up a Danger Mouse T-shirt, for nostalgia's sake.

I’m in the U.K., and the only thing people from here seem to enjoy about the U.K. pavilion is walking around looking at prices and being astonished that they can sell basic British supermarket items for such a huge mark up. Other than that, the consensus seems to be that it’s a bit embarrassing. I would guess that other nationalities probably feel fairly similarly about their .

I especially appreciate the Christmas Pickles in the German Pavillon. I don't want to destroy your imagine of Germany - but never ever any German has a pickle on his christmas tree

You rang m'lord?

I love the UK pavilion, but only because it gave me a good metric by which to measure what the showcase offered. When it's quiet, the park area at the back hits just to the right of the uncanny valley. I kinda-sorta know that place, even though a) it doesn't exist, and b) at best the parts are all composites. But still, I've been there.

The UK store is a joke though. Mind you, I did pick up a Danger Mouse T-shirt, for nostalgia's sake.

That’s a good point - if you know how the U.K. pavilion compares to the real U.K., it gives you a good idea of how accurate you should assume the other pavilions are. I would absolutely buy a Danger Mouse T-shirt too!

I'd prefer more Australia in AK. The flora and fauna there is pretty amazing. What would they do for a signature restaurant in an Australia pavilion?

Australia has turned into a nation of food snobs, with a huge emphasis on local produce. It’s pretty common to see kangaroo on the menu in high end restaurants there, and I’m sure I have seen emu too, though I can’t be totally certain as I’m vegetarian so don’t always pay that much attention to most of the menu. They also have fish that is not common elsewhere, like barramundi.

Being in Asia and with a high Asian immigration level, they also do some amazing fusion food, but even just a straight Australian restaurant could be very good indeed. Plus, given the wine production there, they could do well with a signature restaurant.

I especially appreciate the Christmas Pickles in the German Pavillon. I don't want to destroy your imagine of Germany - but never ever any German has a pickle on his christmas tree

I’m very disappointed to hear this!:p It was definitely a very bizarre thing to have come up with, but I kind of want a pickle Christmas tree now. Maybe you could start a new trend in Germany!

I would definitely look forward to an India pavilion!

I would like Australia but feel it would be represented well in AK as a land.

I would love this, too! - All the adorable animals,

1488330286332.png

without the ones that want to kill you.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F08%2Ffunnelweb-640x359.jpg

I would definitely look forward to an India pavilion!

I would love this, too! - All the adorable animals,

1488330286332.png

without the ones that want to kill you.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F08%2Ffunnelweb-640x359.jpg

They probably wouldn’t serve kangaroo and emu at AK, so it does limit the options for dining. Pavlova and lammingtons only get you so far!

[QUOTE="Tigger in a kilt, post: 59809282,
I’m very disappointed to hear this!:p It was definitely a very bizarre thing to have come up with, but I kind of want a pickle Christmas tree now. Maybe you could start a new trend in Germany![/QUOTE]

I also feel the urgent need of a Christmas pickle tree! German pickle trees for everyone!!! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter