Indian Ridge Oaks?

conniehar90

DIS Veteran
Hi - Has anyone stayed in this community? We have stayed in Windsor Hills approx 10 times. I was looking for a house instead of a townhouse and found a good rate in Indian Ridge Oaks. Looks to be just 5 minutes further from the parks. Just wondering if it is as nice of a neighborhood as Windsor Hills.

Thanks!

It is an older community with a lot of permanent residents. It would in no way compare to WH. Some of the rentals have been updated but there's a few that haven't. The house we stayed in was nice and well looked after. It just a basic community of homes. I think there maybe a small community pool and play area but we didn't use it.

Thanks! Our kids really don't use the community pool at WH so maybe it will be fine. I just didn't want a run down neighborhood. The property I am looking at has all 5 star reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter