Inexpensive hotel for a quick weekend trip

Stacied68

Mouseketeer
My daughter and I are coming down the weekend of September 27th. We will be at the parks from open to close. We basically just need a place to sleep. Can someone recommend an inexpensive hotel that is clean and safe? We do not care about extra amenities. I see some with great rates but can't tell the conditions of the rooms or the area.

Thanks

My daughter and I are coming down the weekend of September 27th. We will be at the parks from open to close. We basically just need a place to sleep. Can someone recommend an inexpensive hotel that is clean and safe? We do not care about extra amenities. I see some with great rates but can't tell the conditions of the rooms or the area.

Thanks

We have stayed at the Red Lion. It was no frills and basic, but it was clean. We would stay there again. There was a "resort fee" of $10, but the room with the fee was still only $65 a night. We have also stayed at Buena Vista Suites. They have a hot breakfast, but it's more like $120 a night.

When we are doing a quick weekend trip and want an inexpensive place we stay at Comfort Suites Maingate East. It’s a few more dollars than the super cheap places, but still reasonable and there’s no charge for parking or resort fees. Check out the reviews on TripAdvisor. It’s surprisingly nice for the price.

Wingate by Wyndham in Kissimee. Their pool is not open right now. They have a hot breakfast and shuttles. I'm not a fan of shuttles; they have limited pick up and drop off times. It does save on parking fees at the park.

List the hotels you are considering, we can share our collective opinions. There are tons of options in the <$125/range that I trust.

We love Buena Vista Suites because they hold a family of 6, free breakfast, and often can get it for right around 100 a night. I have heard really good things about Red Lion right there on 192 at Old Lake Wilson Road- which has baffled me because driving down 192 it looks almost shady but tons of people say its clean and wonderful for a budget price.

Wingate by Wyndham in Kissimee. Their pool is not open right now. They have a hot breakfast and shuttles. I'm not a fan of shuttles; they have limited pick up and drop off times. It does save on parking fees at the park.

We made a reservation at Wingate by Wyndam. Thanks for the recommendations. I am a passholder so we don't mind driving to the parks since I get free parking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!