Infant on ABD

Are you permitted to bring an infant on any of the ABD tours?

some of the tours would be very hard on the infants and parents.

I would call ABD and see what they require in that area and if any are infant safe. Many of them are not suited for even 3-5 year olds.

If you look at the FAQ page for each trip, they will list the minimum age allowed, and, in some cases, the recommended age (based on the activities, etc). I have not seen any trips that list lower than 4. But I would recommend calling ABD and asking them. They can give a definitive answer.

Many of the trips involve walking in conditions that would make carrying an infant or using a stroller virtually impossible.

Sayhello

Some of us choose abd because they promise we won't have to be around babies. Just saying.

Every ABD has a minimum age. They ask for you kids' ages when you book and from what I've seen, are very strict about the minimum age.

don't have seat belts. An infant really needs to be secure in a car seat...

the tour buses in Germany did have seat belts. we started using them but as the trip continued each day, we didn't put them on. Also, we were never "told" to use them, some of us did anyways.

Are you permitted to bring an infant on any of the ABD tours?
Hi, I went on the April 22, 2008 Backstage Magic tour. We had two families with children however, the youngest child was 9 years old. I must tell that they added a special joy to our trip, I have never seen better behaved children. It would be very hard with an infant. You are constantly on the go! It might be very over taxing with an infant. Not just for yourself but also for the child. I love children , I do daycare for a living!

As someone with an infant-well under 2-I personally would not want to take an ABD trip with him. Too much time caring for the baby and not enough time enjoying myself. Wait until the kids are older and can enjoy the trip too.

And I agree with PP-sometimes you just do not want crying babies around. Babies are great but so is time away from babies.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter