Inn & Out RV Park in Lake City, FL closing

FortForever

Disney since Day 1
Just a heads up as I know lots of people overnight there on their way to Disney.

They sold the land and shutting down business soon. There is another RV park right off the next exit just south of it called Casey Jones. It's nicer anyway.

be very careful of Casey Jones, they put us in an area that had no disconnects on the 50 amp outlets, very dangerous code violation. had to plug/unplug to live socket. never again
trying Ocala North RV park this upcoming trip.

be very careful of Casey Jones, they put us in an area that had no disconnects on the 50 amp outlets, very dangerous code violation. had to plug/unplug to live socket. never again
trying Ocala North RV park this upcoming trip.

:( Well, forget what I said about Casey Jones then! We have never stayed there, as we live nearby and just get our propane refilled there. Was only going by looks. I always thought Inn & Out was dumpy looking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter