Input Please

darph nader

<font color=green>Went APE-CRAZY with suvies<br><f
We're planning a trip in Nov and I'm gonna need an ECV. Is one rental company any better than the other for rentals outside the park. They all seem to be about the same price. TIA.

Many posters here like Deckert's for ECV rentals. That company gets great reviews again and again on this board and others. They don't have a website, but you can call the number. Do a search on this board and the name and number will come up. They cannot deliver to the on site hotels, but a rep can meet you. I think they can deliver to the off site hotels.

We're planning a trip in Nov and I'm gonna need an ECV. Is one rental company any better than the other for rentals outside the park. They all seem to be about the same price. TIA.
Many posters here like Deckert's for ECV rentals. That company gets great reviews again and again on this board and others. They don't have a website, but you can call the number. Do a search on this board and the name and number will come up. They cannot deliver to the on site hotels, but a rep can meet you. I think they can deliver to the off site hotels.
I also found Deckert's is unable to deliver to a few off-site hotels too.
I began using Select Scooter, they are located in the lobby of the BWPPI.

Both have been fine for my trips.

Thanks. We'll be stayin off-site,DI&S I think

Thanks. We'll be stayin off-site,DI&S I think
When I stay at DI&S, I have had Select Scooter deliver and pick up from the hotel.
I'll be doing it again next week! Their scooters have been fine. The battery charge is amazing for the entire day/night in the parks.

We stayed at the Homewood Suites right next to the Toy Story Parking lot and rented my mom one from D & R Mobility. They had it there when we arrived and we were able to just leave at the desk for them to pick up when we checked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!