Inside Out ride and Figment 3D movie

I think it would be pretty cool and it still fits with the themes of the inner workings of the mind. That was apart of the "Wonders of Life" and "Imagination" pavilions.

Well, all of Cranium Command and some of Body Wars is still in tact and tagged "do not destroy" so, there must be something going on back there!

That rumor has been around since the movie came out.

Did you see the video of someone who went into Cranium Command over the last few days? It's almost completely in tact! Of course, I'm sure it's not in working order, but it's still cool to look at and wonder what they're up to!

I miss those days of Epcot incredibly. I was 16 the last time I was there and everything was at its prime and I miss it so much. I even miss the Kitchen Kabaret puppets. There were SO many things to see and do at Epcot. Now I bypass future world entirely.

I am not a figment fan, but I HOPE they start bringing back things like Cranium Command and give Figment his own spot. The watered down version sucks

Yeah... If that guy doesn't get a lifetime ban he is pretty lucky.

Oh, he definitely is! He's lucky he didn't get caught in the building! Still interesting! Maybe we'll get a clue on what they're up to at D23! One can hope, at least.

I miss those days of Epcot incredibly. I was 16 the last time I was there and everything was at its prime and I miss it so much. I even miss the Kitchen Kabaret puppets. There were SO many things to see and do at Epcot. Now I bypass future world entirely.

I am not a figment fan, but I HOPE they start bringing back things like Cranium Command and give Figment his own spot. The watered down version sucks

I was just watching the ride through of Horizons (clearly I need more hobbys) and was trying to think of what was the best year to visit WDW. I didn't figure everything out, but Horizons closed in 1993 (then reopened for a bit when they had closed Universe of Energy and World of Motion) and the MGM Stuios opened in 1989 - so I am thinking sometime in the early 90s was the best time to go (though, you wouldn't get Animal Kingdom)

I would say 1990. Part of that is I'm a big Fort Wilderness guy, and that was pretty close to The Fort's heyday (probably the mid to late 80s.). But yeah, I'd give up Animal Kingdom for the significantly better EPCOT and the original MGM Studios plus River Country and Discovery Island. The only thing that gives me pause is it means giving up RnRC, which is one of my favorite rides. Having Horizons and the original Imagination, plus Mr. Toad's back, would be enough to satisfy me I think.

Did you see the video of someone who went into Cranium Command over the last few days? It's almost completely in tact! Of course, I'm sure it's not in working order, but it's still cool to look at and wonder what they're up to!

When I was on the CP, they used the Wonders of Life Pavilion to hold special events. It was seriously like setting into a time machine. I couldn't believe that they had left everything the same. I only had vague memories of the area, but it was cool to see original Epcot.

I was just watching the ride through of Horizons (clearly I need more hobbys) and was trying to think of what was the best year to visit WDW. I didn't figure everything out, but Horizons closed in 1993 (then reopened for a bit when they had closed Universe of Energy and World of Motion) and the MGM Stuios opened in 1989 - so I am thinking sometime in the early 90s was the best time to go (though, you wouldn't get Animal Kingdom)

I'm pretty sure the first time I visited WDW was 1987. It was a great year to go. I was an impressionable young teen. Epcot was still new and awesome. The CR was affordable (I know because we stayed there). The CR actually seemed contemporary. The monorail appeared futuristic. And Captain EO actually seemed REALLY GOOD.

I do feel very lucky to have been able to visit at that time. Great memories, and it made a big impression on this (currently not so) young girl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!