Instruction: Making a dining reservation on the Dutch Disneyland Paris website

Karin1984

DIS Veteran
*****EDIT*****
Recently @mrsxsparrow figured out the urls to the restaurant reservation pages in English!

Please read her very useful information here:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/online-restaurant-reservations-in-english.3745810/

If above doesn't work, try below on the NL website. :)

------------------

Currently it’s not possible to make online dining reservations on each country website of Disneyland Paris. It is possible on the German and the Dutch country website. This probably has something to do with how many guests come from these countries.

The set up of the pages are similar to those of the US parks, but I can understand if you do not speak the language, this is not ideal. This might also be useful for those who want to avoid making international calls (although there is an option as described in this topic https://www.disboards.com/threads/transfering-call-to-dlp.3708471/ )

Please note: There are no penalties to cancel a reservation.

Step one:

Go to: www.disneylandparijs.nl

Step two:

In the menu click on ‘Wat is er te doen’ (Things to do).
In the first column on the left, you have ‘Info Restaurants’. This takes you to the list of all restaurants in Disneyland Park, The Studios, Disney Village and at the hotels. However, it’s not possible to make reservations at the restaurants at Disney Village.

xoiqdg.png

Step three:

It’s only to make a reservation at those restaurants which have a button ‘reserveer een tafel’ (Reserve a table). Click on the button of the restaurant you want to make a reservation for.

5owak2.png

Step four:

Select in the calendar on which date you want to eat.
Maandag = Monday
Dinsdag = Tuesday
Woensdag = Wednesday
Donderdag = Thursday
Vrijdag = Friday
Zaterdag = Saturday
Zondag = Sunday
Restaurant geopend = Restaurant is open

5mjc2.png

Step five:

How many people are in your reservation? Specifiy the adults & children.

Volwassenen (12+ jaar) = Adults, everyone over 12 is considered an adult.
Kind(eren) = Child(ren)

Click on ‘Tijd zoeken’ (Which time)

ek2uxg.png

Step six:

You get a dropdown menu with possible times. Select the time you want. Keep in mind that in NL there is a 24 hours-convention.

Beschikbare tijdstippen = Available times
Selecteer een tijdstip = Select time
Selecteer een schema = Select a schedule (no idea why they don’t say ‘time’ here)
255s4u1.png

Step seven:

Fill in your personal details.

Je reservering is bijna gemaakt! = Your reservation is almost done!
Vul het formulier hieronder in om je reservering te voltooien (* verplicht veld) = FIll in the form below to complete your reservation (* obligated field)
Aanspreekvorm = Title (it doesn’t matter if you go for Mevr. Or Mej, it’s Mrs. and Miss, but this distinction is not relevant)
Voornaam = First name
Achternaam = Last name
E-mailadres = E-mail address
Telefoon = Telephone (number)
Taal/Regio = Language / region
Houd er rekening mee dat de verkoopvoorwaarden van de landsectie op de website waarop je de boeking maakt van toepassing zijn (zie onderstaande link), alle communicatie die je ontvangt zal in dezelfde taal zijn als die van. = Keep in mind that the terms & conditions of the country selection on the website where you make the reservation are applicable (see link below), all communication you receive will be in the same language.
Note: The link isn’t there… the text at the bottom of the page is purely regarding the use of personal data)
Speciale wensen (optioneel) = Special preferences (optional)
Bijvoorbeeld: verjaardagstaart, rolstoel = For example, birthday cake, wheelchair…
Verjaardagstaart = Birthday cake
Toegang voor rolstoel = Wheelchair accessible
Half pension = Half board
Kinderstoel = High chair
Tafels naast elkaar (met de heer X) = Tables next to each other (with gentleman X)
Voedselallergie = Food allergy
Opmerkingen = Remarks
Ja! Ik ontvang graag per e-mail aanbiedingen en nieuws van Disneyland Paris en andere producten en services van The Walt Disney Family of companies = Yes! I would like to receive e-mail offers and news about Disneyland Paris and other products and services of The Walt Disney Family or companies.
Vink het vakje hieronder aan = Tick the box below
Ik ben geen robot = I am not a robot
Verzenden = Send

2iqeees.png

rlxr10.png

Step eight:
You did it! Receive the e-mail confirmation.

Last edited:
And the same is available on the German site....of course in German.

Perhaps someone is more familliar with my native language.

:rotfl2:

Is there another link for either of the foreign sites? I click it and it brings me to the regular Disneyland Paris website. Also, how far in advance can you make reservations on the foreign sites?

Is there another link for either of the foreign sites? I click it and it brings me to the regular Disneyland Paris website. Also, how far in advance can you make reservations on the foreign sites?

In the top right corner of the website you can change the country. Or maybe you have to remove your cookies and then use the link.

It used to be 2 months, but now it seems 6 months.

Karin1984, Thank you so much for this information. I used Google Chrome to translate the Dutch Disneyland Paris website and got the reservations I wanted. It was so easy!! Have a Disney day!!

Hey guys. I just went to make my dining reservations online. I was able to successfully book Walt's on May 15th. After that I tried for May 16th (Remy) & 18th (Capt Jacks) and I get an error message saying that there is no availability, even though I haven't even gotten to select a time yet. I've tried other restaurants, days, etc. Nothing works. I even tried different browsers & private windows. Any ideas? Thanks!

After that I tried for May 16th (Remy) & 18th (Capt Jacks) and I get an error message saying that there is no availability, even though I haven't even gotten to select a time yet. I've tried other restaurants, days, etc. Nothing works. I even tried different browsers & private windows. Any ideas? Thanks!

I saw the same thing (no tables available) for June. I just called them at +33160304050, and even though it's WELL over 60 days out, they booked it for me. I had my choice of any time I wanted. I had to wait quite a while on hold though.

The website only showed seatings through 5:30PM for Plaza Gardens, but he said I could book much later - I think he said like 10 PM. So it sounds like the website is still pretty limited.

I saw the same thing (no tables available) for June. I just called them at +33160304050, and even though it's WELL over 60 days out, they booked it for me. I had my choice of any time I wanted. I had to wait quite a while on hold though.

The website only showed seatings through 5:30PM for Plaza Gardens, but he said I could book much later - I think he said like 10 PM. So it sounds like the website is still pretty limited.

My error code is literally for every day at every restaurant. It’s as though I’m locked out of making online reservations. I don’t even get to picking a time. Whether I pick next week, next month, or in three months, doesn’t matter. Same error message telling me to pick another restaurant & date which I do and still the same thing.

I was able to make a reservation for Walt’s, then I got the error for every other restaurant every day. I’m looking for late June.

I was able to book Chez Remy via the Dutch DLP site! Thank you so much for this information as the US site did not have it open for bookings.

Do I need to call to cancel? I booked on the wrong day but was able to then book a second reservation on the correct day.

Thank you so much for posting this information! I am going to Disneyland Paris in June and have a free half board meal plan. I had no inclination to call France to make reservations and I was able to make them in less than three minutes using your instructions. Thank you so much, you made my task so much easier!

Wow!! Thank you so much! I just reserved Chez Remy for September! Amazing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!