Interest Thread- Resort Swap?

Keep me posted.

I did our schedule early because there will be 12 of us, it's gonna be nuts!!
I think everyone else is doing the party on the 21st, we are not. $400 is a tad much for us, I'd rather keep our park hoppers and do our own thing, just the 6 of us.

I'm in for a couple groups.....guess I need to finalize which resort we are staying at next Thanksgiving...will definately want to be in the xmas group!

BernardandMissBianca said:
Keep me posted.

I did our schedule early because there will be 12 of us, it's gonna be nuts!!
I think everyone else is doing the party on the 21st, we are not. $400 is a tad much for us, I'd rather keep our park hoppers and do our own thing, just the 6 of us.

We'll do it and have an off park day. :) maybe dtd or resort hop. so its not much than a reg park ticket day. Luckily we still have some little ppl. One is free! We're also doing one day at universal for harry potter and one day at legoland.

Just us and Dbf's brother and he's good with whatever we do. :)

mommy2mrb said:
I'm in for a couple groups.....guess I need to finalize which resort we are staying at next Thanksgiving...will definately want to be in the xmas group!

On the 11th you can book for 2013!

If we can get a bit of a group together I am in for Swan/Dolphin- I have ben in it for a few swaps but never had much of a group.

Most resorts do not really decorate much for any of the holidays other than Christmas- there may be a little bit there but nothing like Christmas. Those of you planning to resort hop at Christmas don't forget Fort Wilderness and seeing the campsite all lit up and decorated.

Rebecca

OT:

JLD: I will tell you from what I overheard at the Parks last week... when heading to Universal get their first thing in the AM.... and go directly to the HP section.... it fills up fast and there are lines that wrap forever by 10ish..... You might touch base w/ SIOH as she went there the first of June and can give you a heads up...

I'd love to join for 3 groups that is if anyone else want those groups.

If we can get a bit of a group together I am in for Swan/Dolphin- I have ben in it for a few swaps but never had much of a group.

Most resorts do not really decorate much for any of the holidays other than Christmas- there may be a little bit there but nothing like Christmas. Those of you planning to resort hop at Christmas don't forget Fort Wilderness and seeing the campsite all lit up and decorated.

Rebecca

Welcome ladies! I'm so excited! I'm thinking 2 letters per swapper in most of the 2" letter groups....you can choose which letter you want or I can select it at random for you. your choice when the time comes.

OT:

JLD: I will tell you from what I overheard at the Parks last week... when heading to Universal get their first thing in the AM.... and go directly to the HP section.... it fills up fast and there are lines that wrap forever by 10ish..... You might touch base w/ SIOH as she went there the first of June and can give you a heads up...

Good advice! Thanks! I have to get through the move before I can really start looking into things and planning. Cant wait :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

just doing a bump up the line....

we've decided to stay at AoA on our trip :cool1: so will want that group and xmas....not sure about the other resorts, will need to figure out what TS meals we might want to do!

just doing a bump up the line....

we've decided to stay at AoA on our trip :cool1: so will want that group and xmas....not sure about the other resorts, will need to figure out what TS meals we might want to do!

you must have ESP, I was thinking about doing a bump earlier today. :)

Hooray AoA- I would love to stay there. When we finally schedule a trip back there we will have to at least visit. It looks fantastic!

I'm in for POFQ and maybe possibly another group.....I just have to remember to come back and sign up. ;)

I'm spending some time today working on labeling the groups.

I'm trying to cap each letter group to a top of 8 swappers.

When it comes to Port Orleans, what would you like?

- I was thinking we could cut "Port Orleans" and stick to just "Riverside" and "French Quarter" groups.

-I could do 3 groups: "Port Orleans", "Riverside" and "French Quarter".

-I could do one group of "Port Orleans

I imagine it'll depend on interest, but how would you like me to set it up to start?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter