Interest Thread- Resort Swap?

Hellllooooooooooooooooo! I believe I might like to do a few pieces for this swap. We've stayed in almost every resort at some point in time, so I think maybe I'll just focus on POR (upcoming) and POP (last July - haven't scrapped yet!).

I love the 2" letters and have been dying to do a swap of those! Question - for this swap, if I want to do the letters for these 2 resorts, do I need to do letters PLUS an element from the list or just the letters? :confused3

Thanks!

Hellllooooooooooooooooo! I believe I might like to do a few pieces for this swap. We've stayed in almost every resort at some point in time, so I think maybe I'll just focus on POR (upcoming) and POP (last July - haven't scrapped yet!).

I love the 2" letters and have been dying to do a swap of those! Question - for this swap, if I want to do the letters for these 2 resorts, do I need to do letters PLUS an element from the list or just the letters? :confused3

Thanks!

I think Vicky is planning on doing seperate groups for the 2" letters

Thanks!

Hi there! Lisa is correct, I'm going to do separate groups for the letters vs the elements- I have the list of groups, I'll post the official swap thread by tomorrow night so you can take a look before sign ups on Monday- it's a lot of groups!

Hey Vicki - can we possibly add banners to the element list? Have an idea for at least one resort I'd like to do!

morgansmom2000 said:
We're booked for AoA for next November. I may be in for a group for that, especially a title.

Us too Jennifer. :)
I'm in for a couple of groups of letters, AOA for sure.

Anne, we are doing AofA next thanksgiving too!!!

I like uppercase letters too! more room for embellishments!!!

I like the upper ......... but I'll roll with whatever ;)

Question on the letters: Can letters be an object/shape or does it have to be the ACTUAL letter with an object/shape as embellishment?? Never done a letter swap, but I :love: the look of them! Couldn't remember from photos I've seen posted. :confused3

Also - I'm TRYING to talk DH into AoA for Thanksgiving next year!!! We've been wanting to do Thanksgiving at WDW for years now and next year seems like our *only* opportunity for several years ...... We were pricing pkgs yesterday ...... :faint:

I can't speak for the hostess of this swap, but in one swap I did a pine tree for an I in the word CAMPING.

Here's a picture,

793b3113.jpg

Question on the letters: Can letters be an object/shape or does it have to be the ACTUAL letter with an object/shape as embellishment?? Never done a letter swap, but I :love: the look of them! Couldn't remember from photos I've seen posted. :confused3

Also - I'm TRYING to talk DH into AoA for Thanksgiving next year!!! We've been wanting to do Thanksgiving at WDW for years now and next year seems like our *only* opportunity for several years ...... We were pricing pkgs yesterday ...... :faint:

I've added a shape to the back of the letter too as the shadow.

fyi we have a thread going on the main page for going to WDW next thanksgiving, there's a few of us going :banana: join in on the fun:thumbsup2

------> http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2754026

I encourage a letter that is an object/shape!

Love that pine tree I!!!! :thumbsup2

The sign up thread is up and available to look at. Sign ups begin on Monday at 9am.

Let me know if you notice any errors, please. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter