Interest Thread - Surprise Swap the show must go on...may 23 are sign ups!

This is what I found and this is fine with me if it stills work for everyone else ;)

Lol...ok....I was more on top than I thought then! Good! Just make any changes you need! And...I'm also pretty sure I added pins to the element list...since I love that you brought them to us! I know others like them too!

This looks like a fun group swap. Are you allowing newbies?

Yes! We welcome newbies :goodvibes Newbies are limited to two groups for their first swap. I hope you join and get addicted like the rest of us ;) Sign ups will start on Wednesday 9 am Eastern. Let me know if you have any questions.

Michelle, I'm only going to join two of the page swaps...am willing to be an angel too if its needed!

I'll be at work as it opens 2pm our time, but now I'm so local it will only have been open 3 hours by the time I get home :goodvibes

I'll be at work as it opens 2pm our time, but now I'm so local it will only have been open 3 hours by the time I get home :goodvibes

Mazda, I can be your sign - up buddy if you'd like :) just PM me your list!

Hi
Mazda, I wish I had been on here earlier because I would have offered also to be your sign up buddy.Sorry!
Question about non Dis grab bags~ since there does not seem to be a color swap this year, it would be ok to make color swap pieces, yes or no?
Mentally I think I am in 10 groups. Im in trouble!:scared1:
See you in the morning!:goodvibes

Hi
Mazda, I wish I had been on here earlier because I would have offered also to be your sign up buddy.Sorry!
Question about non Dis grab bags~ since there does not seem to be a color swap this year, it would be ok to make color swap pieces, yes or no?
Mentally I think I am in 10 groups. Im in trouble!:scared1:
See you in the morning!:goodvibes

I have not been in the color swap before, but Erin said think like the color swap in her directions so I would think she would know. I would think you are on the right track then:goodvibes. Just make 2 elements from the list that are fairly gender neutral. I hope that answer your question, I just do not know a lot about the color swap personally;). Glad you are joining!

ETA: You can mix groups up and do 1 photo mat and 1 JB (instead of two photo mats or two JBS) as one element choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!