ghoweywilson

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard of whether or not Disney is going to do anything for AP holders that don’t live in the country?

While I’m happy that we’re being credited the extra days that the parks are closed, if the borders remain closed after the parks open, we still have no way of using our passes.

We live in Canada and had a trip planned for the end of April that we’ve since canceled. We are planning on rescheduling and driving down when things are safer but are thinking the borders may take a little longer to open.

Though this is a real possibility, they can't solve a problem that doesn't exist yet. I'm sure there's some kind of thought being put to this...even if it is that the AP will be extended the same for all holders....but until your scenario actually exists, I wouldn't expect any kind of response.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!