Internet access in rooms at French Quarter?

workingdad

Earning My Ears
Do the rooms at the French Quarter have an internet connection?
I have to be able to receive e-mail and send e-mail even while on vacation with my family. If there is an internet connection in the rooms at the French Quarter, is there a charge. If there is a charge, how much is it?

I just returned. There is a dataport on the phone to dial up. If you have a local access #, it's 75 cents for a local call.

As DebbieB said above...it is .75 per call out on the dataline port from the room phone. Just connect your phone modem cord into the jack on the side of the phone and you are in business. A note however: the first time I did this my modem cord was too short and I had to drag the phone halfway across the bed, then connect to it so my laptop could be on the table. You will need to bring at least a 12 foot cord IMHO. I used AOL and the local access number.

Artemus

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter