Internet & Refresh Beverage Sale

sweetpee_1993

DIS Veteran
Just gleaned this info on CC. Went into my Cruise Planner & sure enough there's a special on 1-device VOOM + Surf for $8.99/day. Total for 2 of us to have the 1-device plan each came to $125.86 vs. the $158+ for the 2-device. Canceled 2-device, bought the 2 1-device plans, and saved over $25.

No intent to purchase the Refresh package for beverages. But, price is down to $18.99/day. Think it was $21.99/day previously.

Just gleaned this info on CC. Went into my Cruise Planner & sure enough there's a special on 1-device VOOM + Surf for $8.99/day. Total for 2 of us to have the 1-device plan each came to $125.86 vs. the $158+ for the 2-device. Canceled 2-device, bought the 2 1-device plans, and saved over $25.

No intent to purchase the Refresh package for beverages. But, price is down to $18.99/day. Think it was $21.99/day previously.
Voom internet is really good. We had it on Anthem for our 12 day cruise and it was fantastic. We streamed several football games to the TV and it worked great.
Denise

Very good price. It was $26/day on our cruise. With 19 (plus 18% gratuity) it's fairly easy to get the waters and the espresso and fresh squeezed OJ and the sparkling water to add up to that level. :)

Voom internet is really good. We had it on Anthem for our 12 day cruise and it was fantastic. We streamed several football games to the TV and it worked great.

Looks like the OP is also on Anthem, but for future readers it REALLY depends on the ship. Not all the ships have the actual "voom", even though they call it that.

Thanks for sharing! It's down to $7.49/day (1 device) for our upcoming Allure cruise.

Would having the voom package be beneficial on the Oasis for messaging between family on the ship? I understand they don't have anything like the Wave phones or navigator app.

Would having the voom package be beneficial on the Oasis for messaging between family on the ship? I understand they don't have anything like the Wave phones or navigator app.
I think you'd have to have the plan so as many devices as you have can all be logged-on simultaneously. Like if you are a family of 4 each with a smart phone you'd need a 4-device plan to be able to text each other using like iMessage or What's App.

Yep, if everyone needs to be reachable at once you need the package for as many people as you have.

With us, we thought DS would be at the teen club the whole time, so we got the 2 device package "all" the time while DH and I switched off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter