Internet

MDTerp

Mouseketeer
Does the wi-fi connection work in the pool and lobby areas, or just the guest rooms?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

MDTerp said:
Does the wi-fi connection work in the pool and lobby areas, or just the guest rooms?

It works throughout the entire resort :)

Thanks! Wi-fi only iPad....was wondering if I could watch football (I have those apps) at the pool in October :-)

Thanks! Wi-fi only iPad....was wondering if I could watch football (I have those apps) at the pool in October :-)

Warning.

Your chances of streaming video working on Disney's Internet service are slim. Expect watch 10 seconds, wait 2 minutes for buffer, watch 10 seconds.

We often get logged off due to WiFi capacity issues at WDW.

According to the tech people that I have spoken to, Disney never anticipated that families would bring so many wireless devices and each stream video.

During our last stay DW complained that she was having connection issues, I explained the known streaming video issue and she told me that she wasn't even streaming video, she was watching YouTube. :goodvibes

:earsboy: Bill

Don't know what you are hoping to watch, but you can usually get the bartenders at the pool bar to tune in your game of choice.

We all know too well that the one department that Disney cheaps out on is the IT department. Which is surprising given the imagineering basis of the company. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter