Introduce Yourself Thread

WOW! Uhh, Hi I'm actually an OLD member here and remembered my password for my account.

For those of you that are new, I'm Valerie and it's nice to meet you all!
I'll probably pop up from time to time because I'm in college at the moment.

I think I could come to say hi here too! Hi! I registered just today so I might not know how everything works. I'm 16 and it's a pleasure to meet you all!

hi! i'm margo and this is my first post on the DIS boards. i'm from and live in the uk and next summer i'm going to wdw for the 8th time.

Hi, I'm Shelby and I'm 18 so I'm actually an old teen. I am a Freshman in College Majoring in Music. I love playing Guitar, Singing, and writing music. I also love Disney.

Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this, but I've been a Disney fan since before I was born :wave2: So if anyone could help me out (Still can't figure out how to change my profile pic...) I'm going to DisneyWorld this December so I thought "might as well join" :stitch:
Welcome to disboards, profile pic comes when you get to a certain amt of messages

Hey all those from Florida like me, stay safe, and those from Georgia, south Carolina, and North Carolina best wishes and stay safe, oh ya one last thing where is everyone who evacuated im, in Columbus Georgia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!