Invites on My Disney Experience

button409

Mouseketeer
Hi all, hoping someone here can help to save me the international change to call the USA! I have set up MDE for our party and sent my husband an invite several times but he isn’t receiving it (have checked the spam/junk and it’s not there). Im guessing I input the email address incorrectly but there is no way for me check the email, it allows me to update name/suffix but there is no option to see email address. Have checked on desktop and on the app. Am I missing something? Has anyone else experienced this? I can’t delete him off and set it all up again as we have ready booked all our FP etc.
Thanks in advance!

Hi all, hoping someone here can help to save me the international change to call the USA! I have set up MDE for our party and sent my husband an invite several times but he isn’t receiving it (have checked the spam/junk and it’s not there). Im guessing I input the email address incorrectly but there is no way for me check the email, it allows me to update name/suffix but there is no option to see email address. Have checked on desktop and on the app. Am I missing something? Has anyone else experienced this? I can’t delete him off and set it all up again as we have ready booked all our FP etc.
Thanks in advance!
Why not ring Disney via their free UK number?
Or ring via Skype/WhatsApp that are both free x

We had the same problem depsite speaking with disney it wasnlt resolved. What we worked out is that the person you sent the invite to has to also have thier own My disney experiance account.

Thanks in advance!

I was struggling with this and realised that I had notifications on my disney account. Once I logged in, there was a little red tab next to my log in name on the top of the page. Hope this is the same issue as mine and fixes it. But the person does need to have an account as someone stated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!