IOA or USF?

kks

Earning My Ears
Hi! My family is going to Orlando in April for the first time. We will only have one day to visit either IOA or USF. Our girls are 6, 8, and 10. Our 6 year old is 44 inches and our 8 year old is 46 inches. Which park could they ride more? Which is more fun for kids? Mom and Dad are not big coaster fans but 10 year old is. Is there a pass that will let you in to both parks on the same day? Thanks in advance!

This all depends on if your family is into thrilling rides or would rather see attractions.. we love both parks, but IOA is a thrill park...best rides there are spiderman(definetly the best ride in orlando ) and the kids will enjoy the wet rides such as Blutos rapid ride (you get drenched) . they would also love suessland..(its aimed at their age level) but on the other hand over at UStudios they would love nicklodian...and the best ride there is men in black. ET is also good for kids...either one wont dissapoint you, its a shame you cnat do both. sorry i wasnt much help, but like i said -its really a matter of what your family is into more...HAVE FUN...

Hi kks,

I'd probably pick IOA. The Unicorn coaster is really fun for the younger kids (my 12 year old still likes it, lol) and not too fast or big. If your 10yr old is 54" he/she will be able to go on all the coasters. For what it's worth, the Dueling Dragons que is very long and pretty spooky! It incredibly well themed but very dimly lit and seems to go on forever.

My kids loved spending time in Camp Jurassic and enjoyed the indoor Discovery Center.

Be sure to get there when they open in the morning. And don't forget to take advantage of express pass.

I would suggest getting the minimum height requirements ahead of time no matter which park you go to. Then you'll know ahead of time who can or cannot go on what. It'll avoid some dissapointment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter