Iron Man Experience?

PoohBelle

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have an update on the Iron Man Experience? I read that it was supposed to open this year, but when I googled it the newest information I could find was ride test being reported in March. Does anyone have an idea when this might actually open?

I have no idea but I am hoping it is open for our January trip. We aren't huge Iron Man fans but I'd still like to experience it. I, too, haven't been able to find any updated information on it. The last reports that I was able to find were from May, stating it was still supposed to open late 2016, but nothing more concrete than that.

Something came up on my facebook feed today saying that it will be opening in January, but soft openings may start in December. Can't remember where it was from (I don't have much interest in Marvel in general so tend to glaze over stuff about that).

Apparently the IronMan attraction is slated to open on 11th January, however there will be previews for guests staying onsite from 23rd December. Hope that helps!

Great! Thank- you. We aren't staying onsite but we will be there the 17th of January so hopefully we will get a chance to experience it.

There are two iron man attractions. One is a ride that is open now. It's pretty fun, maybe a little scary for younger kids. It jerks you around a bit, so don't go on it if you have neck/.back problems. The other attraction was an "expo" put on by "Stark Enterprises", but the line always said 60 minutes, so we didn't see what that was about.

The ride is very fun! It's basically an updated movie to Star Tours, but it's very fun!

Yes, it's fun. Even for my daughter (7) and my mom. It was nice to be in AC on a hot park day too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!