Iron Opinions

mmbrad02

DIS Veteran
DH and I both work in a professional setting, and use our iron for clothes on a daily basis. Our current one is Rowenta and it has been fine, but is playing out. Sometimes it doesn't want to work when plugged in, but so far we have been able to eventually get it to heat up. Therefore I am in the market for a new iron - not my favorite topic, but nonetheless, it's needed. What's your fav based on price and performance? Prior to the Rowenta we went through a few Black and Decker digital ones. We loved the B&D, but found they just didn't last long enough. My coworker recommended a Shark.

I'm looking at Kohls because of discount codes and I have a $10 Yes2You rewards. However, I do not have to order there if other options are better in other places.

Thanks!

I just bought a T-Fal ultra glide... I also have a Rowenta, which is older and much heavier model, and gets really hot... to hot at times even on the lower settings so I only use it for certain things... I am really shocked at how nice the T-Fal is and I love the fact it has a trigger for steam. It glides over everything really smoothly... so for me and what I need its perfect and did not break the bank.

I had a Shark and it when turn on and off-- I finally realized the cord was messed up when it would get bent when put away. I now have a Rowenta (got it at Kohls). Both the Shark and Rowenta have been good as far has ironing clothes. I've had issues with some irons that collect 'crud' or starch or something on the bottom and it messes up my clothes. I didn't have that issue with the Shark and haven't with the Rowenta yet either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter