• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is April in Florida good?

IheartMickey

I have not been blessed by the tag fairy!
We just came back yesterday and I'm trying to figure out a good time to go back. We loved the weather and the crowds in November. Does anyone know when it's like that again, maybe April? We don't want to go too soon. :) Thanks!

I think you hit a great time in November. I think you would find April warmer, perhaps wetter, and much more crowded. If you want a smaller crowd than early to mid November, try between
Thanksgiving and Christmas, during January/early Feb, or mid to late September(but that's going to be hot!)

I go each First week in February (see below) and it is wonderfull...cool nights...perfect days~ very little crowds!

You might want to try the week after spring breaks are over. When I was there at this time, the weather was much like November, and the crowds were few.

The first two weeks in May are great low crowds, and great weather....I would wait until all Spring Breaks are over, but before summer vacations start at end of May.:earsboy:

I've been there many times in April. You probably want to avoid the spring break weeks because they bring large crowds. But the weather will be warm enough for swimming in the afternoon, but not too hot. In May you are more likely to get hot weather. Good luck deciding. Glad to hear you had a great time this year.

..we've been 3 times in April... by our (UK) standards, it's hot and sunny and we've had very little rain. Warm (T-shirt) in the evenings too....just about perfect for us.

Mike:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter