Is BCV or BC closer to SAB?

floridafam

DIS Veteran
Is the Beach Club resort or the Beach Club Villas closer to the big pool?

Does anyone have a map they could link me to?

I appreciate it.

Thank you.

BC is closer but neither one is very far!

BCV guests have to walk through (or around) BC to access Stormalong Bay.

Does the BCV have it's own pathway to the path that leads to EPCOT? Or must you go through the BC to get out to the path?

I believe that you have to walk around the Bay and through the walkway between the bridge that leads to BW and BC (sort of goes behind Canada and Britain-I think) to the International Gateway.

From our room in the Villas last summer, the quickest way to Epcot was to go out through the one end of the BC lobby (the end closest to the Villas) and walk around the BC rooms that are closest to to Epcot. It's a pretty walk through gardens and past room porches. If you look on the map you can see this takes you near the BC Quiet pool (not the Villas quiet pool). It took us about 5 minutes to "get out of " the hotel this way then about another 5 down to the Epcot gate. It was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter