Is Boathouse using their outdoor seating?

figmentfinesse

DIS Veteran
Trying to plan my Jan trip-- would love to try this but currently only comfortable with outdoor dining.

We dined there last Sunday night and most of their outdoor seating was closed. Maybe they were short on servers?... I requested to sit outside and they said we could wait even though they only had a couple tables outside they were serving. We ended up just dining inside as it started raining, but it was definitely an option if we did not mind waiting for one.

Last edited:
Been there twice in the past month and all the outdoor seating was open. One important tip: all the tables on the floating dock located over the walkway bridges are first come first serve seating so if you can’t get a reservation or the walk-up wait is long, walk to the back and grab any open table you see on the floating dock. There’s about 15-20 tables out there.

Those filet sliders are amazing. They are so good I dream about them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!