Is club level worth addl $35 a day and why?

It depends on how many are in your family/group and how likely that you'd be around when food was being served. We have 4 kids so need to get 2 rooms and I don't think that we'd get our $ worth at club level. A few years ago we were given club level privledges (long story) and we used it, but I was glad that I was not paying for it since we were very often in the parks when food was being served.

We've stayed concierge at WDW before (when we fit in one room) and really ate enough to make it worthwhile, but I have children who love to eat. And the food that was served (especially at the Polynesian) was wonderful. Same with the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

You really need to look at your individual situation and decide, but $35 extra seems like a reasonable amount, especially if you have a couple of snacking children.

T&B

The upgrade for $35 does not get you club level. It can get you a suite upgrade if you are a loews first member.

Club level is hard to get, especially at that resort unless you book it.

Last year I had booked a Kid's suite and got upgraded to Club level for $35.

I felt like we really got our money's worth. We always ate breakfast in the lounge which came close to saving us $35 a day with just that. Then they always had water and soft drinks available. I felt with just breakfast and drinks we saved well over $35 a day. And often we were ready to take a "room break" when the evening food was out. We didn't rearrange our schedule to be there or anything, it just happend sometimes. We always got to have cookies and milk, drinks etc. in the evenings. I believe there was beer and wine, maybe. available during the day along with the soft drinks and water bottles.

With food and drink prices what they are in the parks, $35 for what we got was a good deal.

Nan

We also managed to be back when the afternoon foods were available. That seemed to coincide with the afternoon thunderstorms! Our family isn't the type to spend a lot of time at sitdown meals, so this worked perfect for us. We're definitely not big breakfast eaters, so we found the offerings just right to start the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter