Is Disney forgetting about us "less nimble" folks?

56? thats not old! 96...thats old I consider 56 middle age and I'm 48.
Besides..age is all in the head. My grandmother took bus trips at 95. she complained about slow old people.....she was ten years older than the old people.....lol
Well, seeing how the OP said she was younger than 55, my comment was based more on her age than what I think of my age, LOL
Though ask me on a given day and my opinion could change too :rolleyes1

I can understand the OP's point. We love TT but wish they added it to World of Motion (which could have been shortened by eliminating the last few rooms). We love the architecture of the Space building but found the Horizon's ride much more entertaining. We actually liked Universe of Energy (and preferred the original) and hoped it would be updated rather than replaced. We are looking forward to the new GoTG ride. Perhaps the rides were too tame for some but we would have preferred if Disney added the thrill rides and updated what they had instead of the path they chose.

I think Disney does a great job of catering to almost everyone. True, lots of people can not ride everything, but the majority can, and I feel that's the best we can expect of them - as others have said, they go farther in that regard than a lot of other places.

And, life is not fair! Some have health/body limitations they cannot help, but neither can Disney have a solution for everyone to enjoy each ride. There are also people that can take more responsibilities for their own limitations and be able to enjoy more attractions.

They've been and still are adding several new rides recently, and I feel like they could have made them all thrill rides or all VR type rides, but didn't. So they are still trying to provide different type of rides even with the new ones. Plus, they still have way more boat rides/dark rides/low-key rides than they have thrill rides or VR rides. I think it's great that they aren't sticking with just one type of ride, yet are still keeping up so many of the calmer rides for those of us that really like those. :) I mean, hey, the never-ending lines for Peter Pan's Flight or Frozen Ever After show that people do still enjoy those kinds of rides, and Disney knows that. They're just trying to make everyone in the family happy. Even the thrill-seekers. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter