• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Disney offering any Haunted Mansion Movie viewing specials on site?

Cantw8

Skating on thin ice and the sun's coming up
I know Universal is having a Cat in the Hat movie/breakfast promotion on Nov 21,22,and 23. Breakfast with the characters followed by a screening of the new Cat in the Hat movie. Anyone heard of anything like this with Disney and The Haunted Mansion movie??? That would be awesome...the Haunted Mansion is my favorite Disney ride.

No announcement has been made regarding this but it will be shown at the AMC movie theater.

We were there for the opening day of Finding Nemo and they didn't do anything special. It did show at the AMC at Downtown Disney, but no sneak previews. We had planned to go the first or second showing in the morning (they started them earlier than normal for a weekday, like 9:30) and were lucky to get in at 10:30. The shows sold out early, and I'm sure the tickets for the later ones were gone early in the day. You may want to advance purchase online (if AMC does that) or stop by the box office well before your desired showtime to make sure you get tickets. We went an hour early and got tickets, grabbed something to eat and went in to get seats about half an hour before showtime, and it was already almost full!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter