Is everything here "exclusive disney?"

sharonb

Earning My Ears
I am so glad I found this thread, we are going on our first trip Dec 8 and I wondered if the costumes, ornaments etc I find at disney could also be found at the local Disney stores, online etc (or are they "one of a kinds" from Disney? I worried that I would be able to find the same things less expensive after we got back.

I had wanted to get autograph books for my kids, but could not find them at the Disney store? Are they pretty easy to come by on site?

thanks so much

For the most part, the merchandise you find at Disney World is exclusive to Disney World. You won't be able to get it cheaper at your local Disney Store. The only exception is probably brand name toys (like the games and Mattel toys).

You'll have no problem finding autograph books onsite. They sell them at the register at most of the gift shops, including the ones in Disney resorts. If you don't see one in the first store you go into, you'll probably find it in the next one.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter