Is Fantasmic Dining package discontinuing?

Deanna Heier

Earning My Ears
We just went to book Fantasmic Dining package for Nov 3rd trip (ADR 10/31-11/5) and there are no dates for this package after October 31st. Called WDW-DINE and they have no info as to why and said to keep checking. Has anyone heard if this package is being discontinued? I know a lot is changing at Hollywood Studios...tricky trip time.

I had the same issue this morning. Tried online but I couldn’t select any dates. I called and the CM told me to keep checking back. She seemed confused why it wasn’t available as well.

Although SWGE might change things, I wouldn't be concerned about not seeing F! pkgs this far out. They are probably just not included as 180 standard reservations. I've encountered this before a few times. No big deal, imo. I'd assume you'd get a similar answer as mine from a different CM who'd been there a while. I might be incorrect, but I've seen this same exact question from time to time on this and other forums. Unless SWGE is gonna change the game, I wouldn't be worried at all. You might actually find a T- minus date to start assuming the pkgs will be showing up in mde by if you sift through other threads.

We just went to book Fantasmic Dining package for Nov 3rd trip (ADR 10/31-11/5) and there are no dates for this package after October 31st. Called WDW-DINE and they have no info as to why and said to keep checking. Has anyone heard if this package is being discontinued? I know a lot is changing at Hollywood Studios...tricky trip time.

That is funny, I tried to do it for the same exact date. I was told they hadn't opened up yet. This has happened to me before and I had to call back and reserve it later so I would just keep checking and don't panic......... Yet.

Hmm...yesterday I tried to change the time of an existing ADR on Aug 7 and found no openings at any of the 3 restaurants. I did find it odd that it was completely sold out.

Thanks for the heads up! Tried to book this morning for an early dinner in Nov but both H&V and MM are booked. Will keep checking.

Slots are now fully opened. I couldn't get any yesterday but got exactly what I wanted today. Give it another try!

Oh thanks - I tried again and wasn't able to book MM, but was able to get H&V at dinner for 6. I know some people don't like it there, but after booking it said it was for the seasonal party which I think will be Christmas in early Nov so my kids will be excited about that. YAY!

I have a question. My booking window opens up shortly here and I’ve been trying to track what’s available now so I can kind of determine what reservations to prioritize.

I noticed with the MM fantasmic package it seems so be booking fast! Can you book this online right at 6AM for the best shot at it? Also, if I’m planning on doing the package on 180+ 5 will I be able to book it at the 180 mark like my other reservations? Or does this package only open one day at a time?

You should be able to book it right at 6am, but it didn't work out that way for me.

My 180 day was May 7th for an arrival Nov 3. For some reason the Fantasmic package was only available on the calendar until Oct 31. Not sure why, but it just recently opened up. We are only doing 1 evening in HS (plan to hop there either from our hotel or AK in the am), so for us it makes more sense to try and book a dinner for the package. MM was not available at all that day (I even tried earlier times just to see), and H&V had one opening at 6:15 for my party size. Right now the package is booking until Nov 19th.

If you don't get what you want on your 180 day keep checking the website. I also called on the 180 day morning and was able to get better times for a few things - maybe just luck but worth a shot.

You should be able to book it right at 6am, but it didn't work out that way for me.

My 180 day was May 7th for an arrival Nov 3. For some reason the Fantasmic package was only available on the calendar until Oct 31. Not sure why, but it just recently opened up. We are only doing 1 evening in HS (plan to hop there either from our hotel or AK in the am), so for us it makes more sense to try and book a dinner for the package. MM was not available at all that day (I even tried earlier times just to see), and H&V had one opening at 6:15 for my party size. Right now the package is booking until Nov 19th.

If you don't get what you want on your 180 day keep checking the website. I also called on the 180 day morning and was able to get better times for a few things - maybe just luck but worth a shot.

So I just called to try and modify my existing MM lunch reservation on November 3rd and I was told there was nothing available and it didn't look like anything was open yet. He told me to keep trying online. I even asked about H&V and he said he didn't see anything there either. It is quite frustrating that they just can't open them at 180 days like the rest of the reservations.

I wonder if they are opening up less packages to sell more of the desert packages.

ETA: I was just able to make a fantasmic package for H&V at 1130, so yeah....

It would be nice if they were just able to add the package onto my current reservation, makes no sense at all.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten Fantasmic Dining with MM yet for Nov? I called Disney and they told me that MM had not opened yet for Fantasmic Dining Package, but on my screen the dates are available to select. I am seeing openings for HBD & H&V though.

If I go looking in Oct, there are still openings for MM...so I guess just MM hasn't been opened for Nov yet?

That makes sense because I’ve been checking and MM is NEVER available at any time for any party size. I wonder why they’re doing that though.

I called them and for some odd reason I had to change the language from english canada to english U.S. to get any dates past Oct 31st!!

Has anyone gotten Fantasmic Dining with MM yet for Nov? I called Disney and they told me that MM had not opened yet for Fantasmic Dining Package, but on my screen the dates are available to select. I am seeing openings for HBD & H&V though.

If I go looking in Oct, there are still openings for MM...so I guess just MM hasn't been opened for Nov yet?

I was able to get November 3rd but I had to do it online. When I called they said nothing was open yet. Tried online an hour later and was able to get H&V but unable to get MM which is what I wanted.

When the ADR first opened up I made a MM ADR hoping they could just add the package on later, but because they didn't see any openings they couldn't do it.

Pretty frustrating since I am not even a big fantasmic fan. 🙄

I was just able to get an ADR for Fantasmic! on November 30th at H&V. Mama Melrose's was showing no availability. This is the first time I've been able to get F! at my 180 day mark as it always seemed to be released later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter