Is it a no-no to offer tickets here?

catdogmom

Earning My Ears
I have posted twice that I had tickets to MNSSHP that we can't use. I can't seem to find either post. Is it not allowed? I figured this would be the best place to offer them to someone. They are for sale. I guess that's what I need to know...is it a no-no to do that?
Monica
Spay and neuter our 4-legged friends!!

it is a nono. I had a universal ticket to sell and got an emal from a moderator that said it was a nono.

Hi catdogmom!

I'm sorry, offering items for sale is not permissable on the DIS. I sent an e-mail to the address that you had listed in your original post and Carol from the TP&S board sent you a private message letting you know that and that your post had been deleted. Unfortunately you seemed to have missed both. :(

Hi Catdogmom! Pats is correct, the DIS does not allow the selling of park passes and the like on its boards as the passes are non-transferable under Disney rules. I believe that BethR sent you an email this morning regarding your previous post. Thank you for your understanding.

Call WDW and explain. We are sending in our Oct 31 tickets back and they are giving a refund. This is due to Delta cancelling our flight down and my DD's school policy. We purchased tickets for Oct 18 since we moved our trip up and are driving now. If you have a good reason, they *might* give you $$ back. We had to rebook our resort as well, so maybe they were more willing to do this. Doesn't hurt to call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter