Is it in DL?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
We love the Crystal Palace at WDW. It is a character buffet dinner in the MK with Pooh characters. I am not looking for the characters as much as a buffet meal. Is there an equivalent at DL? Crystal Palace has become a tradition for us as our dinner on our last night. I was looking for something close in the park.

Thanks...

---Paul in Southern NJ

The closest thing IN the park would probably be the Plaza Inn located at the end of Main Street on the right side as you are walking toward the hub. It's "buffeteria" style, not really a buffet. It's similar in atmosphere to the Crystal Palace. For a nice buffet, you might want to try Goofy's kitchen at the DLH. I think it's much better than the Crystal Palace for food quality. It's also a character meal, so it's a bit pricy. Goofy's Kitchen is my tradition; we pay a visit to GK every trip. It's a nice buffet and it's always fun.

Not really- They only real buffet for dinner is Goofys Kitchen at the DLHotel- I believe Ariels at DCA does characters for dinner but its a set menu dining-

Plaza Inn has a breakfast buffet with Princesses and I know the Grand has an "animal" breakfast with Chip, Dale, Meeko etc and Paradise has a Lilo and Stitch breakfast

-em

The Storytellers Cafe in the GCH has a buffet but check the hours; when they stop serving from the buffet you have to order from their menu. It is also fairly pricy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter