Is it normal that they haven't updated early admission?

mamattorney

Mouseketeer
I keep checking to see if Universal has update early admission for summer, but they still have March, April and May on their webpage.

Is it simply that both parks are always open for early admission in the summer or is it something else? With June only two weeks away it seems like time to ditch March and April and post June and July!

They take forever to do us. As a point of reference, I believe both parks had early entry during June & July last year. I know that's true for July. Regular opening for both parks was 8am, so EE was 7am!

My goodness, Universal, we're now less than 2 weeks from June! Time to update that calendar. Sheesh! Like they don't know at this point? They've got to have staff schedules at least that far out, right?

We might not like it but sometimes it is normal not to release the EE parks mfor months out

Yep, I think we're all so used to it......not an issue for most as we all don't plan out that far. For the most part.

Haha. Finally! I sent "feedback" yesterday from the link at the bottom of the site.

Surprised to see no US EA for early June. We are there from June 1 - 4 and was hoping to get to Gringotts before the crowds.

Surprised to see no US EA for early June. We are there from June 1 - 4 and was hoping to get to Gringotts before the crowds.

Me too! We are there the same dates and I was hoping for a little early Diagon Alley. We're probably just going to rope drop one morning or try late in the evening. We're going to do early admission for Volcano Bay, though. No question.

Me too! We are there the same dates and I was hoping for a little early Diagon Alley. We're probably just going to rope drop one morning or try late in the evening. We're going to do early admission for Volcano Bay, though. No question.

I'm there the weekend after you guys. I was also hoping for early admission for US and Gringotts--it was down at key times during our last/first trip, and we never got to ride it. I guess we'll do rope drop one morning, since I heard that was usually faster then trying to do early admission to IOA and catch the first Hogwart's Express to US.

Ok so now that we know the June EE calendar, I am stumped! Idk if its a good thing or bad thing that both parks have EE when we go for our first trip to Universal. Im so confused and have no idea what to do. of course my daughter wants to do the HP areas, and SO PLEASE could you all advise me which park to do early entry?? Im sure everyone will be running to one side or the other. We will be there on a tues & weds, so idk if that matters.
THANKS for any help and advice.

Ok so now that we know the June EE calendar, I am stumped! Idk if its a good thing or bad thing that both parks have EE when we go for our first trip to Universal. Im so confused and have no idea what to do. of course my daughter wants to do the HP areas, and SO PLEASE could you all advise me which park to do early entry?? Im sure everyone will be running to one side or the other. We will be there on a tues & weds, so idk if that matters.
THANKS for any help and advice.

It really depends on how you want to experience the HP areas...there's just Gringott's on the US side (besides the Hogwarts train). IF you're dead set on doing it the way Harry did (as others have mentioned), you could start there, do gringott's and then take the train to IOA, assuming you have park to park tickets.

There's more to do on the IOA side (Forbidden Journey, Dragon Challenge, flight of the hippogriff), so for some, it makes more sense to start there. Depending upon how long you're at Universal, you could do EE at IOA one morning, and then EE at US then next...it really depends upon what your priorities are....but IMO, there really isn't a wrong way to approach it.

Are you staying onsite at a hotel that offers Express Passes? If so, you may want to consider splitting sides and do one each morning, then going on and finishing the rest of whichever park you're in...

Hi I don't think the day of the week is going to matter for EE at that point. If you are going for two days then do one each day. However if you are only going for one day I would start with US and Diagon Alley. This area is a little smaller and I think it is better when there are less people. Then I would take the Hogwart's Express over to IOA. Enjoy:goodvibes

Thank you all for your responses. From the sound of it, it sounds like although we have the express passes using the HE will not do us any good because of EE in each park at that time? In other words, we wont be able to take HE to get to the other park in order to ride the rides there? Or at least the lines will be shorter right?

Thank you all for your responses. From the sound of it, it sounds like although we have the express passes using the HE will not do us any good because of EE in each park at that time? In other words, we wont be able to take HE to get to the other park in order to ride the rides there? Or at least the lines will be shorter right?
Honestly I don't know because we don't do EE, but I would imagine HE will be running if both parks have EE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter