Is it possible to still make cabin location requests?

Violet Parr

DIS Veteran
On the check-in form online, the only options are "near pool" and "near transportation." We are generally not picky, but I don't want to be near the internal buses. (Esp don't want to be RIGHT next to one.) That's really my only big preference, although I'd love a pretty spot with a wooded area right behind us, I'm not going to ask for that.

For safety purposes, I'd like to make sure that we are at the back of a loop and not near the main roads.

Is it possible to request that?

Thanks!

VP

On the check-in form online, the only options are "near pool" and "near transportation." We are generally not picky, but I don't want to be near the internal buses. (Esp don't want to be RIGHT next to one.) That's really my only big preference, although I'd love a pretty spot with a wooded area right behind us, I'm not going to ask for that.

For safety purposes, I'd like to make sure that we are at the back of a loop and not near the main roads.

Is it possible to request that?

Thanks!

VP
When I checked in you could also pick near an elevator. :confused3
Call and have your requests noted. We requested loop 2500 and got it.

I have stayed in the cabins 3x and did a loop request for each one. I never got my requests. we had some awfully long walks and after a long day in the parks, I thought I was going to die lol

When doing online check in in OCT we had the same two options you had. In years past I had loop options and even near an elevator like @G719 had as well as an option for the upper floor.

Depending on the loop even near the back of the loop you could be somewhat near a main road, such as in 2200 and 2600. Also in 2600 near the back you could be near the bus stop for the 2700 and 2800 loop so be mindful of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!