Is it possible to use and upgrade old tickets?

DreamGirlsMom

Earning My Ears
Hello, way back in 2004 I bought an adult and a child one-park ticket (probably from a third-party seller though I am not sure).

Due to a long series of family events we never ended up going to Universal, but are heading there next month for a day to do Harry Potter at both parks.

I am wondering if it will be possible to still use these tickets and upgrade them to park-to-park tics. Also, the child ticket would need to be upgraded to adult (my daughter went and grew up!). Is this possible?Also, although I have the hard tickets, I don't have the receipt from them or any documentation although I do see on the reverse of the tics it says New Florida Holiday Tours, there is a reservation code as well as a bar code.

Many thanks for any info about this. Sure would be nice to save some money if we could use the tics by upgrading. We're so looking forward to the trip!!!

As long as there isn't an expiry date on them, you should definitely be able to upgrade them to suit your needs.

You will need to go to guest services to use those 2004 tickets or to upgrade with them to p2p.

The coding on the older tickets are no longer in the present system.

Year before last, I had many of the older tickets and they would not scan at the gate.

(I have the ap but my son was using one of the tickets from 2004.)

Go to the guest services that is outside of the park
They will work with you and you will be fine.

I had bought my tickets from UO, so know first hand those tickets would be honored.
I'm sure UO will have no issue with your tickets being applied to an upgrade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter