Is Kraken no longer part of the unlimited quick queue?

JellyMintJames

Mouseketeer
I've noticed SeaWorld Orlando have apparently made virtual reality goggles and headsets for Kraken which in turn made Kraken Unleashed which I am not interested in, not the least. My question is do I have the option of not doing the virtual reality? Do the roller coaster trains have at least one row without it? Because Kraken, not Kraken Unleashed, is my favorite ride in SeaWorld and I would like to ride it over and over again not make a reservation like Disney World. So please someone tell me what is going on because I am going to SeaWorld in 2 weeks and do not want this virtual mess ruining my fun. SeaWorld website gives little information on anything so my best bet was here.

You can ride without wearing the headset, but every row has them now

As Joanna said you can ride without the VR however Kraken is not currently part of the Quick queue system. You also still have to make reservations even if not using VR, so unless the park is super slow you probably will not be able to ride it over and over. You would have to ride it once, go make a reservation, wait for that one, ride, and repeat. If you are going the Saturday of a Spook I recommend going later in the day, once the pathway opens some of the crowd will be over there. If you will be there all day then definitely try to ride it the last 2 hours of the day or so. Generally those hours are basically walk on, unless reservations from the day are still filling up seats. I recommend you at least ask, I have seen that no reservations were being allowed because they were taken but that cars were only half full because people were not showing up.

Other then a box on the seat in front of you where your hands might rest the ride will not be any different if you go without VR compared to what it used to be, so the ride itself you will still enjoy, probably just not the wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts